I See You

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

.  That was all Jessica could think of when it happened. The day she woke up invisible.

One day Jessica was a normal young professional living in the city, but the next day she was invisible. Like the universe was playing some cruel joke on her.

It had been nearly a month since this happened and Jessica has figured out that no one can see her or hear her. She first went to see her family but they were so scared that there was a ghost in the house, they hired a séance. Of course that didn’t help and Jessica did have a little bit of fun making it seem like there was really a ghost in the room to scare her little sister.

Yet, as the days went by, Jessica started to feel hopeless. She wanted to be heard, she wanted to be seen, and even though she could touch, it scared people too much that she yearned for that as well. The troubling thing is, Jessica has no idea how to make herself visible again.

Most days Jessica would follow her family around and watch as the worry increased in their eyes for their missing daughter. She wanted to yell at them that she was fine, that they didn’t need to worry and tell her sister to stop stealing her clothes, but she watched their lives helpless.

Breaking from her normal routine, Jessica decided to visit some of her friends. Waking up early one morning, Jessica wanted to make sure to catch her friend Sooyoung before she left her house. Jessica chose Sooyoung because she was the friend who lived the closest and the one friend she thought would miss her the most. Although Jessica and Sooyoung knew each other from school, their offices were right next to each other. Sooyoung would often meet her for coffee or lunch and they grew closer and closer due to that.

Getting off the train, Jessica waited outside of Sooyoung’s place waiting to catch the woman leave her home. She knew Sooyoung was very outgoing and the weekend proved the perfect time for Sooyoung to go out and do something with friends. Jessica hoped Sooyoung would be a welcomed distraction from her family’s grief.

Jessica waited around outside for maybe an hour until she saw the woman hop out of her apartment in a hurry, “yes I am on my way now. No! I slept through my alarm. Okay see you soon boo.”

Jessica arched her brow to who Sooyoung was talking to but followed behind her quickly as the girl has unbelievably long legs. She was nearly running to keep up with the girl as she waited by the bus stop to get the next bus. Since Jessica was trailing her family, she found out ways to sneak onto public transport without being too suspicious like boarding the bus in the back where people got off.

Carefully Jessica watched Sooyoung hoping not to lose her in Sooyoung’s haste. A few stops later, Jessica saw Sooyoung ring the wire for the bus to stop so she got off and Sooyoung followed behind. The area where Sooyoung stopped was packed with people and Jessica found herself bumping into people left and right. Luckily Sooyoung towered over the crowd so Jessica followed her into a café.

When Jessica entered the café, she knew immediately where Sooyoung was headed. In the back there was a table of 3 filled with her past schoolmates.

Sooyoung beamed a bright smile and waved at her friends, “Sorry I am late!”

Yuri got up and hugged her friend, “All is forgiven if you pick up the tab.”

Sooyoung went around hugging her friends, “Good to see you guys again. Who knew this would bring us back together?”

Jessica didn’t want to be in the way of passersbys so she found a nice spot in the corner near the bar of the café that was close enough she could hear the conversation at the table.

“Yea so strange. The police contacted all of us. It is like Jessica just disappeared.”

They are talking about me? Jessica thought.

“Do you think she ran away? Maybe she had some lover or worse a jealous boyfriend!”

Tiffany smacked Yuri on the arm, “Stop talking nonsense.”

Sooyoung sipped the coffee her friends ordered for her, “Jessica wasn’t dating.”

Tiffany scooted forward curious, “You were close to her right? What kind of dirt do you have on her?”

Dirt? Jessica thought, “What do they think of me?”

Sooyoung leaned back in her chair with a smug look, “Do you remember Donghae?”

Yuri and Tiffany leaned forward, “Yes! They were the hottest couple in high school!”

“So I found out they broke up because Jessica—”

“Stop it!” Another girl at the table interjected.

Jessica leaned forward trying to see who it was that interrupted. The girl had her back to Jessica and Jessica didn’t catch her on the way in, but the voice did sound familiar.

“Is that why you invited us here? To gossip? I can’t believe I came…” The girl stood up abruptly.

Tiffany got up with her, “Taeyeon! Wait…that’s not it.”

Taeyeon? Jessica thought for a second, “That name…why don’t I remember what she looks like?”

Taeyeon shook off Tiffany’s attempt to grab her, “No I am leaving. I may not have been close to Jessica like you guys have and I came here cause of Tiffany but I can’t listen to this any longer. I was actually worried that she was missing! Don’t you care at all that she is gone?”

Jessica is not sure why she felt so touched with Taeyeon’s outburst. Although she wanted to cheer her on for telling the other girls off Jessica knew it would go on deaf ears, but Jessica found herself clapping anyways.

Just then, Taeyeon turned around hearing someone clap and there she came face to face with Jessica, “Jessica?”

Jessica looked around for a second and pointed at herself, “Can she see me?”

Although it was short lasted as Tiffany stepped in the way, “Taeyeon calm down. You got it all wrong. Of course we are worried and we asked Soo to help us figure out where she might go.”

Taeyeon looked past Tiffany, “Like right here?”

Tiffany turned around to see where Taeyeon might be looking but she didn’t see anything, “Sit back down. We will learn a bit about Jessica’s life and go look okay?”

Taeyeon blinked a few times, trying to look past Tiffany, but she saw nothing but a blank wall, “Am I seeing things?” Shaking her head Taeyeon reached for her jacket, “I am leaving. Tiffany I will call you later, enjoy your time here.” Without letting the other girls protest, Taeyeon left the café quickly. She was bubbling with anger and was hoping to walk off these feelings before she said something she regretted to one of her friends.

“So you can see me?”

Taeyeon nearly jumped out of her jacket as Jessica materialized behind her, “OMG! It is you…I mean why is you…I mean aren’t you missing?”

Jessica walked towards Taeyeon, “Before you start looking crazy just ignore I am here and lets find a quiet place to talk.”

“Wait we should tell the girls, they are going to be looking for you and…”

Jessica walked past Taeyeon, “They won’t find me.”

Taeyeon rushed along behind Jessica in silence until they made it to the park, “So where have you been? Why did you disappear?”

“Hold on hold on. There is something you should know.”

Taeyeon let Jessica push her down onto the bench, “I haven’t seen you since high school.”

Jessica started pacing in front of Taeyeon for a second until she stopped, “Not to sound insensitive, but did we have a class together?”

Taeyeon pursed her lips for a second, “You don’t remember me.”

Jessica smiled sheepishly at Taeyeon, “So we did have a class together?”

Taeyeon nodded, “I get it you were the popular girl and I was a nobody. I shouldn’t have assumed you knew me…you knew Tiffany so I just thought…you know it doesn’t matter.”

Jessica stared harder at Taeyeon, “You are pretty. How do I not remember you? Tiffany was always a busybody so I should have known you…”

Taeyeon waved off the compliment, “I had glasses and bad skin…umm different hair…basically I changed a lot of things since then.”

“Huh…” Jessica thought for a second, “I see well the important thing right now is that you can see me.”

Taeyeon raised her brow curiously, “What is that supposed to mean? Of course I see you.”

Jessica slipped into the empty seat next to Taeyeon, “I know this will sound strange but I am kind of invisible.”

Taeyeon couldn’t help herself and burst out into laughter.

“It is true! One day I was visible and the next, no one could see me.”

Taeyeon’s laughter calmed down, “yea right.”

“Really! You are the first person to know I am here.”

“That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. I thought you were going to tell me you were running from the cops or something like that but this…this is ridiculous.”

“No what is ridiculous is that you are sitting here on the bench looking crazy cause everyone here thinks you lost your mind because you are talking to no one.”

Taeyeon stopped for a second to look around where she saw a few curious stares directed at her, “That is strange.”

“So you need to help me.”

“Me?”

“Yea you. You can hear me and see me so you must have the solution to my predicament.”

“Jessica you know this sounds crazy right?”

Jessica let out an exasperated laugh, “Try living it.”

“Look Jessica I would like to help you but like you said, we really don’t know each other and your story…your story makes no sense.” Taeyeon got up from the bench ready to walk away but Jessica held on tight.

“Let me prove it.”

Taeyeon sighed as she looked down at Jessica’s hand on her coat, “Prove what?”

“That you are the crazy one and not me.”

Taeyeon let Jessica pull her into the park where more people were. There, she saw a man with his dog. Jessica went over and took the ball on the ground and flew it. Taeyeon saw the man stand up yelling at his dog for running away.

Jessica looked back at Taeyeon who still wasn’t convinced so Jessica went over to a woman who was taking selfies and stood behind her making faces. Still Taeyeon was unimpressed, “That proves nothing.”

Jessica sighed, “Fine…” Just then Jessica noticed a male jogger ready to go past them so she pushed Taeyeon into his arms.

“Yah! What the hell Jessica.”

The man was also surprised, “I am Dongho…are you okay?”

Taeyeon got off the man, “no it was my friend she pushed me. So sorry.”

The man looked up and saw no one there, “Who?”

“Her.”

The man still saw no one, “Are you sure you are okay mam? Do you need some water?”

Taeyeon looked back and forth from the man and Jessica who was smiling smugly, “Who is crazy now?”

Taeyeon smiled at the man, “I am fine thank you.” Glaring at Jessica, Taeyeon stomped away with Jessica following closely, “You didn’t need to push me.”

“I had to do something to make you believe me. Will you help me now?”

Taeyeon stopped walking to face Jessica, “What do you want me to do? I don’t have magic powers or anything like that.”

“You could at least help me tell my family. They are ready to give me a funeral. You said you were worried about me…just imagine what they are going through.”

Taeyeon sighed seeing the worry in Jessica’s face at the mention of her family, “I don’t know your family. If I just go in and say ‘hey I know where Jessica is, she is right beside me,’ I would look like some whack job.”

“We can think of something that doesn’t sound so crazy. So will you help me?”

Taeyeon looked up to the sky as if she was asking God for some guidance, “fine.”

Jessica smiled happily, “Thank you.”

-----------------------

Taeyeon never thought she would be sitting there in front of Jessica’s parents like this, “So you are a friend of Jessica’s?”

Taeyeon thanked the older woman for the tea, “Ah yes. We knew each other from school.”

The woman sat down across from Taeyeon, “Do you know where she went?”

“Yes but I can’t tell you.”

“Why not.”

Taeyeon looked over to the one side of the room where Jessica stood urging her to go on, “She has a stalker.”

Jessica’s mom looked even more worried, “A stalker?”

“Ah yes.”

“Did she go to the police?”

“Umm he is part of the police?”

Jessica rolled her eyes at Taeyeon’s lie.

“She went into hiding for a while. I came to tell you that she is safe.”

“Why didn’t she call or leave a note?”

“Jessica was afraid you would be harmed or he would find her if she came to you.”

“This sounds serious. We should make a report.”

“Don’t worry! Jessica and I are doing that. Until things calm down, Jessica is taking time off work and staying away from her home. She was very worried that you were thinking the worst with her going missing like that so she asked me to tell you this.”

“You must be a very special friend to help her like this.”

Taeyeon laughed sheepishly, “Ah yea good friends.”

Jessica started giggling, “My special friend.”

Taeyeon mouthed for Jessica to shut up.

“I hope she comes back soon.”

“She will. Don’t worry.”

Taeyeon spent another hour at the Jungs before leaving, “Thanks for that.”

Taeyeon nodded.

“So what are we going to do now?”

“We? I am going back home.”

Jessica skipped behind Taeyeon, “Oh cool. Where do you live?”

Taeyeon looked around to see no one on the street, “You are not following me around. I helped you with your family but I have a life to get back to. I don’t know how to fix this problem.”

“I don’t know why you are the only person to see me either. I promise not to make your life a living hell and I don’t even know what it means to help me but talking to me like this, is more than enough for now.”

Taeyeon sighed, “I have a couch you can sleep on.”

Jessica smiled happily, “Tell me more about yourself.”

Taeyeon groaned, “What you are doing now is going to make me look crazy on the subway. We can talk in private.”

“Tell me a new fact every time someone is not on the street.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes for the nth time today.

------------------

Jessica flopped down on the coach, “Your place is cozy.”

Taeyeon pulled out a pillow and blanket to give to Jessica, “I want to find something bigger.”

“Do you need something bigger? You are kind of tiny.”

Taeyeon hit Jessica in the face with the pillow, “At least I am not invisible.”

Jessica groaned, “So tell me more about you. All I got was you were a loner in high school. What has Kim Taeyeon done since then?”

“Became a loner adult with a better skincare routine and a new haircut.”

“Job?”

“I do coloring for web-dramas.”

Jessica popped up to see Taeyeon’s work station, “That is cool, so you work at home?”

“I have meetings twice a week at the office, but I stay here most of the time.”

Jessica gave Taeyeon an evil smile, “So tomorrow you get to be with me all day?”

Taeyeon didn’t know what that sent chills down her body, “I guess.”

“This is going to be so fun.”

Taeyeon looked Jessica up and down, “You are not to bother me while I work. It needs concentration.”

“What do you expect me to do all day here?”

“You said you wouldn’t interrupt my life?”

“Maybe your life needs some interruption.”

Taeyeon laughed, “I am content.”

“Other than Tiffany, do you have other friends?”

Taeyeon stopped for a second to, “S-sure. I just don’t have time.”

“Well I can be your second friend.”

“I have other friends!” Taeyeon defended.

“Sure sure.”

Taeyeon sat at her desk with her hands folded, “Your friends didn’t even care you were missing.”

Jessica felt that painful blow to her heart, “Yea it seems so.”

Taeyeon bit her lip, “Sorry that came out meaner than I intended.”

“No you are right. I saw it too at the café.”

“Is it like that for all popular girls? The not caring thing?”

Jessica shrugged, “Some friends can be genuine but getting the latest gossip is what most people care about. Sooyoung isn’t that bad, but I won’t deny that she wasn’t trying to get some dirt off of me. Back in high school she accused me of stealing her boyfriend.”

“Did you?”

Jessica shook her head, “No. Of course not. I knew Sooyoung only ate lunch with me to get information. I knew and didn’t care. It is nice being wanted even if it is for the wrong reasons.”

Taeyeon sat next to Jessica, “That is messed up.”

“We both got something out of that little friendship so whatever.”

“Maybe not being seen was better.”

“Not having all the eyes on you…that must have been nice in high school. It was like everyone was waiting for me to do something, to be with someone.”

“It was lonely. If it wasn’t for Tiffany, it would have been very lonely.”

Jessica looked down at her hands for a while, “I wish I knew you better then.”

“No way. I do not want to be associated with THE Jessica Jung.”

“Why? Everyone wanted to be my friend.”

“Your life was too…much. I didn’t need the parties and popular life. That is you but not me.”

“Then I wish I knew you in secret. You sound like someone I could have really needed in my life.”

Taeyeon smiled shyly, “I wouldn’t have minded that.”

-------------------

The days have gone on and Jessica did not keep to her promise to leave Taeyeon alone during work. She was constantly doing something around the house making noise. One day she tried to cook and Taeyeon needed to run in with a fire extinguisher. Another day Jessica decided to go through Taeyeon’s wardrobe but that just caused them to argue about Taeyeon’s fashion sense. Even the day Jessica was supposed to be watching movies on the TV, Jessica kept turning the volume higher and higher until Taeyeon just unplugged the TV and threw a book in Jessica’s face.

Luckily it was the weekend and Taeyeon has lived this long with Jessica without killing her, but the banging on the door was an unwelcomed way to wake them both up. “Taeyeon! Someone is trying to interrupt my sleep!”

Taeyeon groaned, equally annoyed to be woken up on her day off. Half asleep Taeyeon rolled out of bed and passed a disgruntled Jessica on the coach, “Make it stop.”

Taeyeon waved her off to open the door, “Yea?”

Just then a woman just barged in, “Taeyeon where have you been?!”

Taeyeon was fully awake now, “Tiffany? What are you doing here?”

“Worried. You stormed off last week and I didn’t hear from you since.”

“Taeyeon get rid of her.” Jessica groaned under the blanket.

Taeyeon turned Tiffany away from what would probably look like a weird lump on the couch, “I was working.”

“You said you would call me.”

Taeyeon shrugged, “I forgot.”

Tiffany sighed, “Are you mad at me?”

“A little.” Taeyeon poured some coffee for her and Tiffany.

By now Jessica woke up enough to know she was in the presence of another person so she carefully snuck off to the bedroom. She thought of throwing herself on the bed and sleeping but she was even more curious to know what Tiffany had to say so she stood near the door listening in.

“I didn’t know you cared about Jessica that much.”

Taeyeon sipped her coffee, “Does it matter if we knew each other that well? Isn’t it normal to care about someone?”

Tiffany leaned forward on the counter, “Do you remember after the football game, I was teasing you about one of the jocks and you said something strange to me?”

Taeyeon lifted her brow, “Uh…no.”

“I said that boy is looking at you, he must think you are cute and you responded, I bet she doesn’t even know I exist. Did you mean he or she? At the time, I thought I heard wrong, but when I think about it, Jessica was standing right in front of him.”

Jessica was suddenly very interested in this conversation, “Were you eyeing me out?”

Taeyeon panicked a little seeing Jessica and Tiffany staring at her so intensely, “I was not!”

“What?” Tiffany was confused.

“I mean you heard wrong. That is absurd.” Taeyeon quickly hid her face behind her mug.

Jessica stepped forward, “Taeyeon if you were into me, I wouldn’t blame you, I was very hot back then.”

Taeyeon gave Jessica a stern look before Tiffany laughed off the conversation, “Yea I must have heard it wrong. I just thought it was strange that you always wanted to go to the games with me. That is the only time you hung out with all of us otherwise it was just you and me.”

“Sooyoung can be a bit too much…all the time.”

Tiffany laughed, “She is…even for me.” Getting up Tiffany took her purse, “Sorry I bust in on you like this. Would you want to go out later tonight? We haven’t had a good chat for a long time.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Sure.”

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon into a hug, “Love you girl.”

Taeyeon watched as Tiffany left but a presence behind her put chills down her body, “I cheered for basketball too. Were you at those games?”

Taeyeon stumbled forward to escape from Jessica, “I showed school spirit.”

Jessica smiled triumphantly as she closed in on Taeyeon until the other woman had her back to the door, “You should have stayed behind after the game and said hi. I never knew you were there.”

Taeyeon didn’t like this compromising position so she pushed Jessica aside, “I had a curfew.”

Jessica spun around seeing Taeyeon escape to her room, “Uh huh…” Jessica didn’t know why she found this situation to be so amusing but the image of shy and reclusive Taeyeon checking her out as a cheerleader was something very interesting to imagine.

Although Jessica thought she may have teased Taeyeon a little too much because the girl didn’t come out of her room the rest of the day until her date with Tiffany came up.

“You cannot come with me.”

“It is boring staying here all day!”

“No.”

“What can you tell Tiffany but not me?” Jessica pouted.

“Umm everything? I have known Tiffany all my life and you…I basically just met you.”

“Liar.”

“Jessica stay put.” Taeyeon warned but it Jessica continued to ignore her and followed her out the building. Taeyeon hailed a cab hoping to lose Jessica, but Jessica didn’t care if it looked strange that the passenger car door opened and no one got in.

Taeyeon kept giving Jessica evil glares, trying to tell her with her eyes that she needed to go home, but after a while, Taeyeon knew there was no way Jessica would give up.

When Taeyeon arrived at the location she paid the driver and got out, “I don’t know what you have planned Jessica but keep quiet.”

“You already look like a crazy person so I doubt anything I do will change how Tiffany sees you.”

Rolling her eyes, Taeyeon entered the restaurant to see Tiffany already sitting in a booth in the back.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany waved happily making a space for her friend, “have you eaten here before? The lasagna is to die for.”

“The lasagna is to die for.” Jessica mocked with a few gagging sounds.

Taeyeon put on her best smile trying to ignore Jessica, “Never been here before.”

Tiffany quickly hugged Taeyeon, “Missed you girl.”

Taeyeon pat Tiffany on the back a few times hoping to be released, “Yea me too.”

Jessica sat comfortably next to Taeyeon on the end of the booth, “She is too affectionate.”

Tiffany released Taeyeon and started with her barrage of questionings, “How have you been? Tell me everything! Who have you been seeing? How is work?”

“I don’t think we have time for my whole life story.” Taeyeon tried to slow Tiffany down, but as usual, Jessica hopped in.

“Taeyeon is alive, she is a lonely urchin and she only does work during the week.”

“Jessica…” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath warning the other girl.

Unfortunately, Tiffany had amazing ears and heard Taeyeon, “What about Jessica?”

“Nothing! Really…”

“Were you like seeing Jessica before she went missing?”

“W-what? No…not at all.”

“Taeyeon you are acting weird.”

Jessica leaned in, “You are acting weird.”

“I am not.”

“It seems like you are keeping a secret from me?”

Jessica nodded, “You really are keeping a lot of secrets these days.”

Taeyeon shook her head, “No no. You know me. I work and that is about all I do.”

“Taeyeon it has been months since I last saw you…I didn’t even think you would meet up with Sooyoung and the girls but it was like when I mentioned Jessica’s name.”

“Wow you came running when you heard my name? Fascinating.” Jessica was really glad she came.

“Did not. I mean Jessica and I are not that close.”

“You are sitting next to me right now. I’d say we are close.” Jessica bumped Taeyeon’s hips a few times.

“You don’t need to be defensive. If you and Jessica had something going…it doesn’t need to be a secret. I support you no matter what.”

“Support? Wait you don’t think…Jessica and I?” Taeyeon pointed back and forth between her and the invisible Jessica, “had something going on?”

“Oh yes she does!” Jessica clapped and started laughing so hard she nearly fell out of the booth.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders, “Fine nothing was going on.”

“She doesn’t believe you!” Jessica laughed.

Taeyeon leaned her head back and groaned, “Can we please talk about something else? Like what is going on in the interesting world of Tiffany Hwang.”

“Boorrring!” Jessica threw her head back, “Talk about me more.”

“Humm the last time we talked,” Tiffany went off on how her job was going, who she was seeing currently and her apparently perfect life. Jessica couldn’t believe Taeyeon was so into this conversation. She made gagging noises and tried to distract Taeyeon as much as possible to entertain herself but Taeyeon was better at ignoring her than she thought. Eventually, Jessica had enough. She wanted to go home and leave Taeyeon to Tiffany.

Jessica got up and didn’t even tell Taeyeon where she was going but she walked out the door. She didn’t have a place in mind to where she might go but she didn’t feel like going back to Taeyeon’s place tonight. Seeing Taeyeon laugh and smile in front of Tiffany made her feel a little sick to her stomach for some reason.

“What the hell Jessica!”

Jessica quickly turned around to see Taeyeon behind her, “Why are you…Aren’t you eating with Tiffany?”

“I was but then suddenly you just left.”

“I am surprised you noticed I was gone?”

Taeyeon caught up to Jessica, “Of course I would notice you were gone…”

“Well you don’t need to worry about me. Go back to Tiffany. I am sure she is worried about you.”

Taeyeon shook her head, “That doesn’t matter.”

Jessica tilted her head still wondering why Taeyeon came after her and making a scene. She noticed people staring at what might be a very crazy Taeyeon talking to herself in the street, but none of that seemed to matter to Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood there eye to eye with Jessica determined to stop her from leaving.

“I don’t want you to suddenly disappear on me.”

Jessica didn’t know why that made her laugh sarcastically, “What would it matter if 1 more person didn’t see me?”

Taeyeon shook her head like she said something wrong, “No...I am more afraid that if you walk away that I would once again become invisible to you.”

“Taeyeon…”

Smiling, Taeyeon cupped Jessica’s face, “You becoming invisible was the best thing that could have happened to me. For once, it wasn’t only me that saw you, but you saw me back.”

Jessica started to blush because she knew deep down inside that she was happy it was Taeyeon who could see her. The time she spent with Taeyeon made her feel like it didn’t matter if it was only Taeyeon who could see her in this world.

“I would hope that if it was me that turned invisible that you would be the one to see me too.” Taeyeon didn’t know where the sudden rush of bravery came from, but Taeyeon let her years of shyness disappear for a moment so she could do the one thing she hoped to do for years. At this instant she wasn’t some lonely high school student pinning over the most popular cheerleader instead, she was Kim Taeyeon the only girl that could see how beautiful Jessica looked staring into her eyes. So Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed the girl. Closing her eyes, Taeyeon imagined for that moment, that she became invisible with Jessica, that she floated away to their own little world far from the eyes of others because it didn’t matter if anyone else was there.

Jessica did the same but something amazing happened as soon as her eyes closed. Slowly the spell broke and Jessica became visible again.  Breaking the kiss, Jessica looked into Taeyeon’s eyes not caring that she had just broke the spell. Visible or invisible, she was still glad that it was still only Taeyeon that could see her.

~END~