Unfaithful (Part I)

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

Hands glide over her arms sending chills but she fought the urge to kiss the pink lips that were ready to nip at her neck, “No...we can’t. We have to stop this.”

It wasn’t the first time she heard this from the girl but she knew that the girl would give in eventually and come over again and again, “Come on babe. You just need to relax.”

This time, the girl pushed back and stepped away from the girl, “Look she knows...I can’t keep hurting her. Not anymore.”

The woman crossed out her arms, “What about me Sica? You say you love me but why go back to her?”

Her fingers went through her long blond hair with a loud sigh, “I feel like I am killing her and...and I just can’t do that to her.”

Reaching out to touch the girl, the woman stepped forward but her lover stepped back, “What about me?”

“I can’t...we can’t...I still love her. She is my wife. I can’t live with myself breaking promises we made together. This, what we have, has to end.”

 

Jessica laid in bed with her wife hugging her from behind, but something relaxing like this still made her lay awake. She thought of the sins she made and how another woman would sometimes embrace her. What was worse, was that Jessica knew she loved the embrace of the other much more than the arms she was in now. The only reminder that she had loved her wife was the ring on her finger. It reminded her of how she made promises of endless love and affection towards her wife.

“Sica...are you still awake?” The bed shifted as the woman checked the time, “It is 4am, why are you not sleeping?”

Jessica turned to face her wife and gave her a peck on the lips, “Just a little stressed. Nothing to worry about babe.” She reached her hand up to caress the smooth face of her wife, “You need sleep too.”

Jessica’s wife went to hold her tighter as Jessica rested in the crook of her wife’s neck, “Stop working so late so you don’t come home stressed.”

All Jessica could do was hold her wife tighter and enjoy the warmth of her petite body, but she couldn’t bear to tell her wife another lie. Jessica had reasons for staying late at work and it was making her heart tear apart and her head swim in concern. Why did she choose to walk a rope that only had death on both ends?

Jessica looked up at her wife’s sleeping face before shutting her eyes, but she knew that the same nightmares would reappear with the coming of sleep.

--------------------------

Sitting at her office, Jessica was going over some paperwork when she heard her office door slowly opening, “Boss?”

A shy smile came on Jessica’s face as she heard a familiar voice making her heart flutter, “Yes?”

“Today’s meeting was rescheduled to tomorrow, same time.” The girl walked up to the desk and put some paperwork in front of Jessica, “Here are the files.”

When the girl left, Jessica immediately looked at the files but a sinister smirk came upon Jessica’s face with the note she found inside, “I guess I will be working late tonight.”

 

With the work day at an end, Jessica tried to clear her desk as most of the workers already left the office, “Perfect.”

Looking up, Jessica saw a girl in her door, “It looks like it is just you and me working late boss.”

Jessica didn’t waste time to get up from her desk and pin the girl on the door, “Such a hard worker.”

The girl smiled at her lover already aroused, “Only for you.”

Jessica groaned as she leaned forward to capture the girl’s lips. Of course their in pleasure could be heard from the other side of the door, but with an empty office, who was to hear the pleasure filled groans in an empty office? So they never tried to keep quiet. Jessica worked quickly to make her lover mule in ecstasy because she still had to make her way home at a decent time.

-------------------------

Jessica sat in her car fixing her makeup a bit before opening the door and getting out. Her high heels clicked on the sidewalk as she approached the door to her home. She didn’t even need to insert her keys because she knew her wife would keep the door unlocked around the time she was to come home. As she expected, Jessica opened the door with ease, “Babe I am home.” The house was quiet so Jessica went around the home, “Babe?” Unexpectically, Jessica found her wife on the couch sleeping with the TV going on in the background. It was unusual for her wife to be sleeping at this time, but Jessica didn’t think much of it as she helped lay the girl in a more comfortable position and put a blanket on her.

Jessica went away from the sleeping girl to change into some more comfortable clothing before going back to the room and switching the TV to something better than the news while she at the reheated dinner her wife must have made for her earlier. However Jessica was not watching the TV as much as she glanced over to her sleeping wife.

With her food finished, Jessica got up to put her dishes in the sink before going back over to the sleeping girl. Contemplating if she should wake her wife up or let her sleep here on the couch, Jessica knelt down and continued to look at her wife. She already pushed aside her sinful acts tonight when she looked down at her wife lovingly and wiped away some hair so she could kiss her on the forehead, “I love you.” Those words were bitter sweet because Jessica thought those words would somehow make up for the things that she did to hurt the girl before her.

--------------------------

Jessica woke up to an empty bed, “She didn’t come to bed?” It was unusual for Jessica to wake up without someone next to her but she knew her wife must have slept the whole night on the couch and her wife must still be home maybe making breakfast. A bit chipper and full of energy as it was the weekend, Jessica strolled down to the kitchen but her energy died when she saw it was empty, “Babe?”

Taking some time to look around the empty home, Jessica finally found a note on the table, “Dearest, I know you came home late but I am gone to see my parents. Be back after the weekend.” Jessica huffed in irritation with the mention of her wife’s parents. She knew that her wife’s parents were against their marriage and there was no way Jessica was ever allowed to come over to that home so she was alone for the weekend.

Jessica decided to take a shower before having an early lunch and relaxing in her home watching old movies. Something she actually loved to do with her wife, but a buzzing on her phone made her get up and see who was messaging her on her time off, “I miss you.”

“Me too. Want to come over for the night?”

“Is she gone?”

“Parents weekend getaway.”

“You are not invited?”

“Never invited. So are you coming?”

“Be there in 5.”

Jessica smiled at the company she now had for the weekend. A weekend of bathing in another’s skin that didn’t belong in that bed, that didn’t belong in that shower, and that certainly didn’t belong in that house.

------------------------

Jessica was sleeping when she felt the bed dip down with someone returning from a long trip away from her, “Home?” She rolled over to see her wife looking down at her.

“Humm...yea. Tired.”

Jessica leaned in to give her wife a long kiss, “It is a long trip.”

Her wife was exhausted so she collapsed into the sheets but her eyes opened to meet Jessica’s again, “Did you wash the sheets?”

“I thought I should do some cleaning while you were gone. Not often do I get the home without you.”

Turning to have her back face Jessica, the wife said no more that night and went to sleep. Jessica thought it was unusual for her to have to embrace her wife from behind but Jessica leaned in to hug her to sleep. She always needed the contact and reassurance that her wife was still in the bed with her. Maybe because she knew she was doing thing to push her wife away when she didn’t want her wife out of her life? Because she still loved her...

---------------------------

Tongues clashed in a fiery of wet kisses and hands d the flesh of the other, “Oh god Sica please don’t stop!” Jessica wasn’t planning on stopping as she continued to pump into the girl and make sure she got the second that she built the girl up to earlier. “Ahh...Jess...Jess...ica...”

Jessica was exhausted as she pulled her fingers out of the girl on her desk while she laid her head on the girl’s chest, “You came hard...”

The lover just continued to caress Jessica’s hair while they both let their body temperature return to normal, “You were amazing...that is why.”

Jessica chuckled at the thought of someone thinking she was amazing in bed, “You are not too shabby yourself.”

The lover chuckled, “Oh? You want to go again?”

Jessica looked up to the smiling girl and gave her a tender kiss, “Maybe another time. It is getting late.”

Kissing Jessica one more time, the lover finally released the girl so they could put their clothes back on, “You know you could just get a divorce and be with me right?”

Jessica froze after she got her bra back on, “You know I can’t.”

The lover got her skirt back on as her eyes rolled, “I don’t understand. We keep ing and you clearly love me as much as I love you.”

Jessica pulled her dress up as the anger boiled, “Look. I won’t. Let’s just leave it okay?”

“Fine.” The lover went to Jessica’s back to pull up the zipper and gave her a kiss on the shoulder, “I love you.”

Jessica turned around to kiss those lips one more time, “Me too. Now I really have to go okay?”

The two girls made their way out of the office building but the mischievous lover grabbed Jessica’s arm to give Jessica one last kiss before parting for the night. Jessica had a smile on her face until she reached her car...well her car wasn’t there, “Get in.”

“Ah umm...”

The girl opened the door for Jessica, “Just get in. Your car got towed and I am here to pick you up.”

Jessica had no words for what the girl must have witnessed a few minutes ago, “Look....”

“No. Don’t. We are going home.”

Jessica kept mum during the car ride as she glanced over to her wife now and then. She knew the girl must have been pissed off at her but why did her face look more neutral and tired?

The couple entered the home in silence until the wife turned to face Jessica, “I am having a shower. Just get changed for bed okay?”

There was nothing Jessica could do but obey the girl and dressed down for bed but she sat on the bed waiting for her wife to come out of the shower. The shower was taking much longer than normal so Jessica got up and knocked on the door, “Babe are you okay?” No sound so Jessica tried again, “Babe?” Still no sound so Jessica opened the door in haste to see her wife crouched down in the shower crying. Not caring if she got wet, Jessica went into the shower to hold her wife and let tears slip down, “I am so sorry. So so sorry.”

Somehow, hands went to hold Jessica as the two continued to cry in the warm water, “Is it selfish for me to still want you?”

Jessica felt a horrible pain in her heart. She hurt the girl so much and she knew what she did to her was unforgivable but here the girl was thinking she was selfish. For what? Selfish for loving Jessica too much that she couldn’t let her go even after doing horrible things behind her back. “I don’t deserve your love.”

“Yet here I am loving you like a fool.”

Jessica looked down at her wife, “Tae...I still love you too, but I was a fool to think that I should share my love.”

Burring her face further in Jessica’s neck, her wife held Jessica unbelievably close, “Just tell me that you won’t leave me. I don’t think I could live without some of you in my life.”

Jessica knew it had to end. She had to end whatever was preventing her to love her wife with all her heart, “Taeng...I can’t leave you. I would never leave you. I will end it. I will end it with Hara...because I still love a fool like you.”

--------------------------

A knock came on the door so the girl went to get it but was shocked who was on the other side, “Jessica? What are you-“

“Look Hara we need to talk, can I come in?”

Hara moved to the side to let the girl in but Jessica stopped near the counter of the kitchen, “I can’t see you anymore.”

Confusion went across the girl’s face with the words spilling across the other’s mouth, “What?”

“Stop...this.”

Hara strode up to the girl to have her hands glide over Jessica’s arms sending chills but Jessica fought the urge to kiss the pink lips that were ready to nip at her neck, “No...we can’t. We have to stop this.”

It wasn’t the first time she heard this from the girl but she knew that the girl would give in eventually and come over again and again, “Come on babe. You just need to relax.”

This time, the girl pushed back and stepped away from the girl, “Look she knows...I can’t keep hurting her. Not anymore.”

The woman crossed out her arms, “What about me Sica? You say you love me but why go back to her?”

Her fingers went through her long blond hair with a loud sigh, “I feel like I am killing her and...and I just can’t do that to her.”

Reaching out to touch the girl, the woman stepped forward but her lover stepped back, “What about me?”

“I can’t...we can’t...I still love her. She is my wife. I can’t live with myself breaking promises we made together. This, what we have, has to end.”

----------------------------

Jessica came home early to see her wife cooking something in the kitchen so she went up to the girl and gave her a backhug, “I am home.”

The girl cooking let her freehand rest on her wife’s arm, “How was your day?”

Jessica sighed before kissing her wife’s jaw, “I took care of some dirty laundry so I could come home to you.”

A smile formed on the wife’s lips, “So no more late nights at work?”

Jessica turned her wife’s head so she could give her a long and loving kiss, “I hate eating reheated dinner alone so I should come home to the woman I love.”

Turning herself around completely, the wife held Jessica and rub their noses together, “I love you.”

Jessica smiled back at her wife, “Of course I love you too.”

 

 


Author's Note

There will be a second part with the wife's persepctive. 

Story inspired by Rihanna's song Unfaithful