One More Drink

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

8 girls filed into the bar in flashy and low cut dresses full of energy, “Let’s party!” All the girls laughed at the brunette that was leading this crazy pack of beautiful women. The bartender smiled when she noticed that it was another bachelorette party which means more tips for her tonight. Not wanting to waste this opportunity, she slipped past the other bartender to tend on the women.

“What are you girls having tonight?”

The other women sat at a table near the bar while their leader was up getting the drinks, “3 fish-bowls, 24 shots of tequila, 16 lemon drops, and 8 screwdrivers! We are planning on getting this girl wasted!” The bartender looked over at the girl who was wearing the “bachelorette” sash and smiled at the lucky woman.

“Right up.” The bartender started with the shots so the girls would be occupied while she prepared the fish-bowls for the girls. She watched as the girls downed the shots right as they were finished which made her laugh at a few of them making the funny faces as the tequila hit their tongues. Just by guessing, the bachelorette and 2 of her friends were expert drinkers while 3 others were moderate and while the remaining 2 were struggling to keep up. With the last fish-bowl made, the bartender handed it over to the group leader who was probably the bridesmaid, “I am Taeyeon by the way so if you need anything more, call for me.”

The girl was slightly tipsy as she leaned forward and awkwardly shook the bartender’s hand, “I am Tiffany...and that lucky girl getting married is Sooyoung.”

Taeyeon just waved at the girl who was all smiles before going back and getting other orders as the girls seemed to be settled with all the alcohol already on their table.

After a half-hour, the bartender started hearing loud singing from several girls coming from the karaoke machine so she looked over and saw the bachelorette party taking over Karaoke Night. Taeyeon took a quick break to see the girls trying hard to sing Christina Aguilera but it wasn’t really a group song so it didn’t go very well but all the guys didn’t care if singing was good or bad as they eyed up those girls in the short dresses. Even Taeyeon had to admire that every girl was beyond gorgeous...maybe they worked as models or something like that? Needing to get back to work, Taeyeon just shrugged off the thought and went back to mixing drinks so she can get good tips tonight.

Another half hour passed, “Yo miss.”

Taeyeon looked over but saw a blond from the bachelorette party than the usual brunette, “What happened to your friend getting drinks?”

The blond shrugged but pointed at the girl who was now passed out on the table, “I need something to wake her up so a Redbull and vodka...umm and 7 chocolate martinis.”

“Did you want it on the same tab?”

Taeyeon started mixing the drinks as the blond sat at the bar watching, “Umm yea. It is under Tiffany.”

Taeyeon smiled as she pushed out one drink after another, “Take care of your friend there.”

The blond just gave a smile, “She just needs a quick nap.”

Taeyeon watched in curiosity as the blond woke up Tiffany so she could take the energy drink which seemed to work rather fast as Tiffany quickly joined the group at the mic once again. It was hour after hour and martini after martini until the bar emptied out except for the very drunk bachelorette party. At this time, Taeyeon was left to shut down the bar and kick out the drunk group of girls.

“Hey Taeyeon-shi...”

Taeyeon stopped wiping the bar and looked up to see 4 of the girls leaning on the bar, “I don’t think I can serve you anymore girls. I am closing your tab.”

The girl Tiffany waved her hands back and forth, “Not that! My friend Jessy here has something to tell you.” The blond girl from before was pushed to the front of the pack in front of Taeyeon, “Come on Jessy tell her what you told me at the table.”

Taeyeon was clueless to what was going on as the other girls just giggled around until the blond cupped Taeyeon’s face and glued her lips to hers for a quick peck, “Hehe you are cute.”

The other girls almost fell on the floor laughing at the blonde’s bold action while Taeyeon stood there clueless to why her lips were just violated. After a few seconds of shock, Taeyeon shook her head and laughed thinking the girl was just drunk, “Okay girls you have to get out. We are closing.”

All the girls started complaining but they still started to gather their things and take their passed out friends out the door. Taeyeon stood by the door saying farewell to the girls that she served most of the night. Then the blond named Jessy stopped and put something in her pocket while whispering, “We can have more fun later.”

Taeyeon’s face flushed red as she heard those seductive words flow out of the other girl’s mouth. The bartender closed her eyes for a few seconds to cool down before locking the door and completely shutting the bar down for the night.

---------------------

It was a slow night compared to the week before with the very lively bachelorette party that visited during the last Karaoke Night. Taeyeon was busy wiping down the tables and preparing for the crowd that would enter close to 10pm when open mic started but a familiar scent hit her nose causing her to look over her shoulder. A blond girl in a rather stunning dress, that was way too formal for this type of bar, walked in and took a seat at the bar. Taeyeon quickly grabbed her rag and went back behind the bar to serve the girl, “Oh...I remember you.”

The blond looked at Taeyeon curiously, “Ah you were the girl serving me and my friends last night. What do you have that is strong?”

Taeyeon folded her arms and thought a bit, “With your size, almost any shot could be strong enough.”

“Just give me a Baily’s on the rocks then.”

Taeyeon smiled as she went to prepare the drink for the woman, “So what is with the grand attire?”

The blond girl chuckled, “My best friend got married and I quickly got rejected by my longtime crush when I caught him kissing my other best friend in the reception hall. As you can see I bailed on the party.”

Taeyeon decided to pour two shots, “I think we both need this then.”

The blond looked at the bartender curiously, “You have unrequited love too?”

“If I remember right, a week ago, a girl named Jessy came in here and kissed me. Since then I might have had a little crush on her but I hear that she is stuck up on some boy. So you could say it is something like unrequited love.”

The blond haired girl blushed as she took the shot with the bartender, “Your name is Taeyeon right?” The bartender nodded in response, “I am sorry about kissing you and all...I was a bit drunk.”

Taeyeon dismissed the apology, “It is fine. I know you were all drunk but you still gave me your number.”

The blond downed the rest of her Bailys and then leaned forward to give the bartender another peck on the lips, “My offer still stands...I could use a little fun.”

Taeyeon smirked, “So this isn’t unrequited love?”

The blond smirked as she put her money down at the table, “We can see when your shift ends barkeep.”

Taeyeon watched as the blond sashayed her way out the door before putting her focus back on her job.

-----------------------

Taeyeon laid in her bed fumbling with the paper with the number on it deciding if she should call it or not. It was her off day and really had nothing planned out so the short girl rolled over on her bed and grabbed her iPhone. A sultry voice came over the speaker, “I am going to kill who ever woke me up after a hangover....”

Taeyeon gulped at the very unwelcomed response, “Ah...this is Taeyeon from -------- Bar...Jessy?”

Taeyeon listened carefully as the girl cleared , “Sorry Taeyeon...you can call me Jessica actually. So you decided to call?”

“Umm that is okay right?”

“Meet me at the ----- Ice Cream shop in 2 hours.”

Taeyeon sat up on her bed quickly, “OH okay! See you then.”

“Of course. Bye Taeyeon...” Taeyeon looked at her phone when the line went dead. She really couldn’t believe it that the girl actually wanted to meet her again. It wasn’t like she was doing something wrong or the first time she met patrons outside of work, but this girl seemed different. Was it because the girl already stole two kisses from her or was it because the girl was actually very captivating?

 

Taeyeon waited inside the ice cream shop near the window so she could hopefully catch the girl as she arrived. Again Taeyeon looked at her phone to see the time...the girl was late and the seconds seemed like hours as she waited in anticipation. Then there the blond was. She was wearing a very fashionable outfit that fit her curves but outlined those beautiful legs. The blond was also accessorized with brand named sunglasses and purse that just screamed ‘Taeyeon she is out of your league.’

“Oh Taeyeon there you are.” Taeyeon was about to drool as the girl took a seat across from her, “What flavor did you get?” The shorter girl didn’t even have time to answer as the blond girl named Jessica took Taeyeon’s spoon and seductively took a little taste of the sweet dessert, “Mmm cookies and cream.”

That was it, Taeyeon was about to combust from the overly y woman that sat across from her, “Did..you want some?”

Jessica shook her head, “Just a taste is nice. You should finish up your ice cream before it melts.”

Taeyeon shook her head and ate the ice cream rather slowly as she took in the sculpted being before her, “So Taeyeon...no work today?”

Clearing , “Ah no. What about you?”

Jessica looked at her watch, “I am usually pretty busy but today I only have to meet my sister at the airport in 5 hours.”

Taeyeon smiled at the thought of having Jessica around for at least 5 hours, “What do you do...I mean you know I am a bartender...”

Jessica smiled, “Me and the girls you met, we all work in the fashion industry. The girl that got married is a model...I am sure you remember Tiffany? She and I are clothing designers while the others have jobs similar to that.”

Taeyeon nodded as it made sense that Jessica dressed so well compared to well her now shabby attire that she took almost an hour to assemble. “Umm why did you agree to meet me then?”

Another sly smile came upon Jessica’s lips, “As I said before, you are cute.” Jessica looked down at the empty container before Taeyeon, “Done?”

Taeyeon looked down at her empty cup which she didn’t notice was actually empty, “I guess?”

Jessica got up and took Taeyeon’s hand, “Come on, 5 hours isn’t much time.”

Taeyeon smiled as her hands were able to touch the beauty which was Jessica. The two got into a cab that was headed in a direction that Jessica assigned the driver, “Hotel?”

Jessica continued to lead Taeyeon into the hotel, “I hope it is okay with you, I want to have one more drink before my sister arrives.” Not knowing what was actually happening, Taeyeon just followed the girl into the hotel, up the elevator, and into the suite that apparently belonged to Jessica during her stays in this city when she had work, “Do you drink Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon looked over to the girl that was holding up various liquors, “I drank with you a few nights ago.”

The blond nodded and poured two drinks for them and handed the one glass to Taeyeon, “How about we cheer to hoping this won’t be our last?” Taeyeon nodded as she then took a nervous sip from her drink. However she was surprised that Jessica downed the beverage as if it was a shot, “Oh come on Taeyeon, bottoms up.” Complying with the girl’s demands, Taeyeon finished her drink before lips consumed her.

The glass fell from her hand as the warm lips took in her whole being and an intruding tongue made its way in. With hands on each other and the heat rising, Taeyeon was sure that there will always be one more drink between the two of them from this night on.

 

~END~

 

 

 


Author's Note

Of course this update is for my lovely Taeyeon's birthday! Wishing my ultimate bias a very happy birthday!!!!