Netizens react to Sungmin and Saeun's news of marriage

K-News

image

As the media continues to report on the alleged news of Super Junior’s Sungmin and musical star Kim Saeun getting married this December, surprised netizens have been showing their confusions or congratulatory messages through online comments.

Here are some of the highest voted comments regarding the issue, below.

Article: [Exclusive] Sungmin becomes the first member off the market out of Super Junior… Getting married to Kim Saeun on December 13th

Source: SBS funE

1. [+746, -26] He’s a lot better than a certain member who went around advertising that he was getting married… wish you guys a life of happiness!!

2. [+491, -28] Wow! On Radio Star, Kim Gura said not to mention this couple because it wasn’t such a big relationship, but…!!!! Now they’re the first to be getting married!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

3. [+442, -25] Omg keke. Congratulations! Be happy.

Article: SM Entertainment, “Sungmin & Kim Saeun’s marriage in December… currently confirming with the two”

Source: E Daily

1. [+671, -11] Those insiders kekekekeke about Luhan, Jessica, Sungmin.. and the actor who goes gambling a lot keke

2. [+652, -7] How many hours is it taking them to confirm this? kekekekeke I guess they don’t know Sungmin’s phone number.

3. [+493, -11] So I guess these “insiders” really aren’t too unreliable after all..?

4. [+445, -25] What, they’re pregnant???

Article: Kim Saeun’s agency, “Rumors about marriage with Sungmin, currently trying to find out the situation…”

Source: Xports News

1. [+7850, -69] Leeteuk: “You think this is the end, right?” kekekekeke

2. [+4758, -125] I wonder if she’s pregnant…….

3. [+3774, -60] Wow, so does that mean the insiders were right..?

4. [+2374, 42] LOLOLOLOLOL What is this?

5. [+2136, -38] I thought this was going to be a private wedding…

6. [+974, -30] About a week ago, there was an insider who said that there was a male idol who was getting married after impregnating someone. Someone said it was “S.J. S.M.” I guess it was true…

7. [+846, -20] So what Leeteuk was talking about was actually something from his group [not EXO]… no wonder he was laughing while talking about it…

8. [+779, -21] I heard Sungmin’s family lives pretty well (pretty wealthy). I guess he just got his ankles tied down by her now. LOL

9. [+747, -12] Lee Sooman is getting hurt once more today.

10. [+746, -11] I guess she’s pregnant and that’s why she cried, keke

Article: Wedding venues deny reservations made under Sungmin’s and Kim Saeun’s names

Source: 10Asia

1. [+392, -79] Do you seriously think they would have reserved it under their own names? They should just admit to the marriage and Sungmin should withdraw from the group.

2. [+305, -38] Man, there is no point to any of this~ If you guys aren’t going to abort the baby, just admit to the marriage.

3. [+223, -42] Don’t you guys think Kim Saeun is just using Sungmin’s fame to get herself big, too, and this is just noise-marketing?

Article: Kim Saeung’s agency denies marriage rumors, “The two are dating well, but rumors about marriage are all false.”

Source: Xports News

1. [+249, -13] Sungmin: “If you do this [deny it], what does that make me?]

2. [+179, -13] Sungmin is someone she just wants to have a good relationship with.. but she wants to end up marrying someone more famous than Sungmin!

3. [+126, -24] It’s because Super Junior members are all just comers and goers kekekeke Because of Shindong’s past marriage outbreak, this kind of news is just “whatever” to people now, right? keke

Special thanks to Netizen Buzz!