BADKIDZ car windshield cracks due to bird

K-News

image

BADKIZ has been involved in a minor car accident that resulted in their van getting a broken windshield. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident. 

BADKIZ’s agency, Zoo Entertainment, revealed in a statement that BADKIZ were riding together in a van on Gwangyang Expressway near Jangheung County in Mokpo, South Jeolla Province on September 25th at 11PM KST. The windshield of the car suddenly cracked, and the driver in shock pressed on the gas immediately.

They parked the car in order to not disturb other vehicles. ked the car to not disturb other vehicles. Police revealed at the scene of the accident that the windshield was broken due to a bird that flew into it immediately and died. The members also suffered bruises, due to the sudden stoppage of the car.

Zoo Entertainment revealed, “It was difficult to see what was in front of the car due to the fog on the expressway.. a dangerous accident was just nearly avoided.. Things like this happen in life. Fortunately, the members injuries aren’t serious and we felt the importance of driving safely. 

Thankfully the girls are safe, and we implore all our readers to wear your seatbelt!!

Source: MK