Seungri readmitted to hospital

K-News

Seungri...men's print hooded jacket with matching pants

It's been reported that Big Bang's Seungri has been hospitalized once again after fainting from a high fever.

A source close to Seungri stated, "Despite the hospital reps' attempts for him to remain hospitalized last weekend, Seungri was released from the hospital to prepare for his participation in the police investigation and perform for the '17th Incheon Asian Games 2014', but he fainted due to a high fever and received emergency treatment."

 

In light of the news, YG Entertainment was asked to comment, and they confirmed to media outlets on the 30th, "Seungri was hurriedly released from the hospital on the 25th to prepare for the '17th Asian Games Incheon 2014' and the police investigation. But he fainted due to a high fever and was readmitted into the hospital." 

 

They added, "Following the accident, [Seungri] was supposed to be watched over for the progress of his recovery, but his leave from the hospital earlier than expected became a problem. We are watching over his condition as he receives treatment at the hospital."

 

It's said despite the wishes of his agency, Seungri felt that he had recovered enough and had asked to be discharged earlier so that he can prepare for his upcoming activities. The agency also revealed that as of now, Seungri will not join his Big Bang members during the upcoming closing ceremony of the '17th Asian Games Incheon 2014'. "After being readmitted, Seungri will be focusing on treatment for the time being. The closing ceremony performance will be attended by the 4 members without Seungri. Seungri feels very regretful about the situation."

 

Source: allkpop