Boy band DEMION reveals news about disbanding

K-News

image

The boy group DEMION has released news that they have disbanded.

Under Lions Bridge entertainment, DEMION, the five member boy group first debuted in early 2013. The boys released one mini-album and music video titled "Ask Her Out." Ever since their debut, DEMION continued to post vocal and dance covers on their YouTube channel.

Even though the boys remained inactive in terms of their musical career, they were still seen updating their SNS often in order to keep in touch with their fans. 

Their member, Noh Nakhun, tweeted to his fans yesterday saying that they have been inactive because it has reached a point where their entertainment company does not have the money to support them any longer. However, there are no hard feelings between the members and the separation was solely due to financial problems.

"We apologize for such unexpected notice but some of you might have noticed that we, as Demion have not been active since our debut album. As the eldest of the members, I am here to sadly inform you that we have been disbanded due to financial issues of our label company. We have disbanded as a team, but we are still good friends and are currently helping each other with whatever help needed with each other’s work on music and career. once again I apologize on behalf of all members to be informing you with the official disband notice."

Source: