ZE:A's Lee Hoo pleads to reporters and fans

K-News

image

Earlier today, ZE:A’s leader Lee Hoo, formerly known as Junyoung, tweeted a chilling message in regards to the group’s situation and Star Empire’s CEO. He then pleaded to the public to help him spread the truth about Star Empire’s corruption, after which the company commented that the issue seems to be financially related.

Now, the leader has released more information through Twitter.

There are only a few hours left till it has been a day.. However there must be no more victims including ZE:A.. Why should they be suppressed while they sing and do what they love.. in this world, without money, entertainment is the sinner and with money, entertainment is the winner.

If seniors, colleagues, juniors and those who dream of singing and dancing keep appearing.. I really want to show how only the exteriors seem beautiful but inside, it is empty.. It’s not that we don’t want to express our thoughts, it’s that we cannot. Money must really be something in this world to shut our mouths like this.. Please help us, reporters.

But I want to get rid of all the false accusations. The inside story as to how this all happened.. Being a celebrity is not being able to say anything, closing everything, keeping things shut inside and just doing what you’re told. Because I don’t want to lose my group ZE:A.. I will suppress my feelings once again. Please help us….

If this incident fades away without the attention of anybody, I cannot say that what you think about the entertainment world is wrong. What Shiwan said (we shut our mouths today as well) is about the exclusive contract before the concept of standard contract was made. Our contract is 10 years taking out two years of military. So total is 12 years.

Then the conditions of the contract that got through the Fair Trade Commission were.. the company gets 7 and we get 3. We are working for years with an exact 7:3 ratio. If we earn 1,000,000 won, CEO Shin gets 7 and we get 3….

We are 9, and we have been dividing and dividing and dividing 300,000 between us..

Is broadcasting also considered politics? I joined “Dream Team” because the PD invited me, I broke my leg, I endured having a metal pin driven into me, all to announce on broadcast that I got hurt during rehearsals? This is wrong. After my surgery, they showed up with a fruit basket…These are all the things that I have to overcome so that our group can sing and perform on singing programs.

I shut my mouth then as well. I was worried more about the hospital fee than my leg. I didn’t know why money put me in this situation. I couldn’t say things I wanted because of money. All we wanted was warm words….But they made us like this…..

The world is all about money. Especially the entertainment industry is all about money. Do not believe the media, it is all fake and manipulated. There is a reason why a sweet candy melts faster.

Not anymore…We are also the precious sons of our parents. Presidents in the entertainment industry, you guys should regret your wrong doings. You would have never done such things if it were your own children.

I am going to go settle this problem with president / CEO Shin Joohak right now. Please wait for us. Please don’t let my name go down from the search engine rank [aka don’t ignore this situation].