Netizens react to GD & Kiko' 'date'

K-News

image

With the most recent photos from Dispatch that are reigniting the rumors and scandals about BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko dating, Korean netizens react with a stray of unfavorable comments.

Here are a couple of the most up-voted comments regarding this issue.

Article: [Star Photo] “Fantastic Baby~” GD, Kiko on Seoul Date

Source: Dispatch

1. [+1,746, -29] A right-winged girl who absolutely hates Korea is dating a Korean guy. Oh, the irony. Keke.

2. [+1,533, -11] Wow, Dispatch kekekekeke. They definitely won’t be able to make any excuses with these photos.

3. [+1,229, -38] How are you GD fans who have been shielding him all this time going to shield him now after all this (evidence)? Kekekeke. These photos have just confirmed that GD is brainless.

Article: G-DragonMizuhara Kiko dating, the quiet couple caught on a night date

Source: TV Report

1. [+862, -49] (GD) smoked and only spent half a day reflecting over it, just to come out the next day to film a commercial kekekeke. He’s the greatest piece of trash out of all the celebrities kekeke. Even his super senior, Jun Inkwon, spent years and years reflecting over his use.

2. [+730, -33] I used to be GD’s fan, but now I’m super disappointed in him. That girl (Kiko) is a right-wing.. I’m no longer a fan. This is the end.

3. [+618, -36] So what if they’re caught dating? Keke When are they going to incriminate and jail him for smoking ?

Article: G-Dragon♥Mizuhara Kiko, was the “KKK-XXX” on their SNS a secret signal of their love?

Source: TV Report

1. [+412, -18] So are we just going to forget about the picture G-Druggon posted on his SNS of the powdered drug?

2. [+319, -14] For 4 years they were able to avoid and deny the relationship, but in the end, this YG drug pharmacy is finally caught kekekeke I wonder what excuse they’re going to make up this time kekeke Right-wing♥G-Druggon forever.

3. [+261, -15] We don’t care what kind of love signals this right-winged girl and druggie used keke. We just want GD jailed.

Article: G-Dragon♥Mizuhara Kiko, their love rides through SNS… travel, farewell, and back together again

Source: TV Report

1. [+339, -7] That drug using girl who pays her respects at the Yasukuni Shrine sure knows how to play.

2. [+259, -5] Right-wing♥G-Druggon

3. [+248, -5] These people who are talking crap on Kiko are really funny. Haven’t they ever heard of the proverb “birds of the same feather flock together”? Do they think G-Dragon is some perfect student or something?

Article: YG Entertainment, “We are still trying to validate the truth regarding G-Dragon & Kiko’s scandal.”

Source: Xports News

1. [+111, -0] YG is always the only one who acts like they don’t know anything kekekeke. Mizuhara Kiko… after I saw that she was a right-wing.. I wasn’t fond of her.. but now that it’s been confirmed that she’s dating GD.. I’m not fond of her even more.. they’re both really unlikable.. tsk tsk tsk..

2. [+105, -0] So what happened to Park Bom?

3. [+95, -0] No one cares, just reopen (GD’s) drug investigation.

Despite the netizens’ cynical reactions, what are you thoughts on this scandal?

A special thanks to Netizen Buzz!