*BREAKING* Dispatch reveals why Jessica would be kicked out of SM

K-News

image

Dispatch has released a list of 5 reasons and insights, according to their media outlet and their insiders, as to why Girls’ Generation Jessica may be kicked out of the group. 

The list explains her desires and hopes to become a fashionista, and even attend school in the US for fashion. Her relationship with Tyler Kwon has also caused a massive strain on the girls’ relationships, according to the media outlet.

#1. 
At (their) actions, in the eyes of the other members, the two were unacceptable. A representative of Girls’ Generation stated, ‘We hoped that she would put in all her efforts and time into Girls’ Generation promotions, but Jessica does not know how to tell the difference between work (public) and personal affairs.

#2  
The conflicts and dissension between Jessica and the other members began around August. It was after Jessica launched her fashion brand, ‘BLANC.’ Jessica even launched a line of sunglasses through the brand. At the center of ‘BLANC’ is Tyler Kwon. He is the largest shareholder and investor in the brand and has also maintained attracting most of the income.

Of course, Jessica has invested much of her own money into the business as well. Neither SM Entertainment nor the Girls’ Generation members were opposed to Jessica’s business. However, they did express that putting (the business) before (Girls’ Generation) was a difficult problem. So all in all, ‘BLANC’ should be side business, not the main business.”

 

#3

Jessica had a dream of living as a designer. She is currently getting ready to attend an American design school. To attend an American school, one needs to take the SATs. However, she planned to show her portfolio instead. In order for this to happen, she had no choice but to put all her time into her current design brand. One representative has stated, ‘We can understand her designing as she promotes as a member of Girls’ Generation. But we are against her using the Girls’ Generation brand to live (better) as a designer.’

#4

There are a lot of concerns that (Jessica’s) promise with her fans will be running into massive problems as well. In actuality, Girls’ Generation will be holding fanmeets for about three months beginning September 30 until January 4th, 2015. There are conclusions being made questioning whether or not long-term fanmeet tours, such as the one mentioned above, will be difficult to carry on if Jessica continues to focus on her personal business (rather than Girls’ Generation promotions). Even Jessica has been experiencing friction with the deciding of her daily/weekly schedules. One of Girls’ Generation’s representatives stated, “We have asked Jessica regarding her stay or departure (from the group). From what I know, she has said that she cannot give either one up. I don’t think she knows how to choose between the two.”

#5

It seems as though she finds herself in an unfair position, as if she thinks that she has given her all into being part of (Girls’ Generation). (She finds) that being suggested the idea of leaving the group was an unacceptable and irrational thing to do. Currently, Jessica’s agency staff and members are all awaiting her decision. Once she decides to choose “Girls’ Generation”, then Girls’ Generation must become her #1 priority. In the end, all that matters is Jessica’s sincerity. Right now, in the eyes of her members, Tyler Kwon and BLANC are Jessica’s first and foremost priority. Because of this, these conflicts are now blowing out of proportion.