Leeteuk discusses Yoona and Lee Seunggi

K-News

image

On the October 8 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” Super Junior members Leeteuk, Siwon, Kangin, and Eunhyuk spoke about the recent controversies plaguing SM Entertainment.

2014 has been an interesting year for SM Entertainment to say the least. The company had to deal with dating rumors and scandals, as well as numerous departures of members from their most popular groups. On October 8th, some of the Super Junior members appeared on MBC’s variety show “Radio Star” to discuss some of these news.

The members revealed how they found out about Jessica, how much EXO makes compared to them and Leeteuk even hinted at another possible controversy.

On top of all those hot topics, Leeteuk also discussed relationships. In SM he is deemed as the “dating consultant.” Because of this, Kim Gura and and the other MC’s questioned him on Sulli, Sooyoung and Yoona. In regards to Sulli, Leeteuk stated that he was getting discharged from the military at the time so he had no hand in that matter.

However, he had more to say about Yoona’s situation. The MC’s asked Leeteuk, “How did you know about Yoona? Did she come to you for advice before the picture was taken?”

To this Leeteuk responded with, “I knew about Yoona, but it is not my story to tell.” The MC’s then continued to prod asking if the couple had asked Leeteuk to be their shield and if he was the one who brought them together.

To this Leeteuk said, “It’s not like that. I met Lee Seunggi on a broadcast and we talked. The story of how they met is between those two so I don’t even really know. However, I can’t help but think that I played a critical role in them meeting.”

Source: Ilgan Sports