ZE:A's Lee Hoo spoke to CEO to settle differences

K-News

image

our hours following his last set of tweets, ZE:A’s leader Lee Hoo, or Moon Junyoung, completed another set of tweets, albeit with what seems like a different tone than those from the last 24 hours.

In the early morning of September 22nd around 6:51AM KST, he wrote:

This is ZE:A’s Moon Junyoung.

First, I would like to apologize for the flow [of tweets] during the day today. The CEO and I finished our conversation awhile ago, and I’m very thankful that my feelings were heard. I’d like to express my thanks to the CEO, who listened to my sincere words and cared for them. 

I wanted my fans, the public, to know about the CEO who is being scorned right now. But, now that I have revealed everything.. it feels empty. Look everyone.. it’s a family feud between me and our CEO. The fact that there are other companies that might be worse.. I don’t want my CEO to be left alone [in the industry]. 

Now that we have our company’s attention, I’ll keep fighting, if only for other celebrities. If you are a real [man] and CEO, it is your duty to not stand on the sidelines and watch these feuds, but to join and protect [the artists].

I will now protect ZE:A and Star Empire’s Shin Joohak CEO. Especially, I love ZE:A so much. These are not only my thoughts.. Siwan has a schedule but.. Watching a CEO of an entertainment company apologizing and showing us tears made us all want to protect him more.

CEO Shin Joohak told me to be patient.. that’s why I’m not divulging any news. He told me to leave the other agencies alone.. he cried, and he’s a person too.. and he’s a man so that’s why he told me that. Now, when we’re all on the same side, we… sigh.. I’ll be patient. Since our CEO apologized on behalf of the company. 

Our CEO, he really protected us and listened to me today. Only we will know what is above this picture.. We all cried a lot today and learned that if we speak our true feelings, things will work out. We saw the tears..

tumblr_inline_nc9xo2GrmE1r118td.jpg