AT THE HOTEL

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aw!” You squeaked as Kris pulled you in an empty hotel room.

“What are you doing here?!”

You avoided his eyes as you kept fidgeting on your place.

“What we are doing here is a confidential matter that interns like you don’t have the right to know.”

“I’m still part of your company so I have the right to know. Tell me, what’s happening?”

“Go back to the company. Pretend you didn’t hear anything.” He started pushing you out the door but you manage to stay inside as you hold on to the door frame.

“I promise, I won’t tell anyone about this. Let me help. I believe I can help!”

“No you can’t. You’ll just make everything worst.”

“I won’t really!” You held tighter. You felt his arms on your waist as he started pulling you with him as he tried to have you let go of the door frame.

Tao was hiding at the corner in the hallway, witnessing your little arguments with his hyung. *Should I help her?* He managed to take one step but stepped back twice. *But they look quite cute together.* He managed to chuckle a little.

You were still holding on to the door frame and your eyes wander through the hallway, finding some signs of Tao. *Tao! Help me!*

You saw him in the corner but then he suddenly waved his hand goodbye and left.

 “Stop holding on or I’ll really pull hard.”

“No!” You close your eyes and held on for your life.

You then felt Kris stopped. His arms slowly retracted from your body. As you open your eyes, you saw Xiumin and Kris’s secretary with their mouth hanging open.

“It’s….It’s not like that. We’re not….We’re not…” Kris stuttered. “You…You know I’m not that kind of person. We’re not….We’re not doing something ual. I’m….I’m….”

You hid yourself inside because of embarrassment.

“It’s okay.” Xiumin suddenly talked and approached Kris. “Next time, just make sure the door is closed or don’t do it on the door frame.”

“It wasn’t—”

“I said it is okay.” Xiumin nodded at Kris. “We’ll pretend that we didn’t see anything. You can go back in now. Sorry for disturbing—”

“I said it wasn’t like that!” Kris roared.

“O..Okay. Calm down.” Xiumin patted Kris’s shoulders.

Sohyun also calmed herself down. She blinked for a couple of times to somehow erase the scene on her mind. Did she just saw her ideal guy, uhmm, never mind.

Kris pushed Xiumin’s hands away on his shoulders. “It really wasn’t so stop thinking dirty thoughts on your mind.”

You slowly peek out to see if their expressions went back to normal.

“Mr. President.” Sohyun started off. “There’s a VIP customer who’s making a ruckus at the lobby.”

Kris then fixed his coat then walked away with them. Your eyes followed them until they vanished as they stepped inside the elevator.

*Someone’s making a ruckus?* You are too curious to back out now. You hurriedly went to the other elevator and rode all the way down to the ground floor.

“I’m saying someone took my wallet inside this building! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter