JOURNAL

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Come on, come on, come on.” Kris kept pressing his controller. “Steal!” He then grabbed a piece of bread and put it inside his mouth before continuing his video game.

“Yeah, that’s how you dribble Lebron!” He praised as he swallowed down his bread. He was down by 2 points and there’s only 3 seconds left. “Come on, 3 point shot…..”

“SHOOT!! WOOOHOOOO! YEAHHH!”

Suho rolled his eyes as he got in Kris’ home.

“LOOK! I WON!” Kris kept bragging at s who started piling up inside.

“He really is crazy.” Kyungsoo whispered to Chen.

“That is what happens when you do drugs.” He whispered back.

“HE DO DRUGS?!”

“What?! I don’t do drugs!” Kris heard Kyungsoo and Chen’s conversation and Chen just started laughing.

“You bastard!” Kris about to run to him but good thing Tao and Sehun got hold of him.

“Hyung! Take it easy! He’s just joking!” Tao said to him.

“Calm down, okay?” Sehun sat him down.

“What a mess.” Lay shook his head as he look at the surroundings. There are cans of beer everywhere, the sink was fill with unwashed plates, basically, it was dirty. They know Kris is a tidy and neat guy but right now, it seems like he’s really out of it.

It’s been a week since he was kicked out of his position. The exo members also can’t believe those illegal deeds that were pointed out to Kris but then again, there’s no evidence pointing out that he is not.

But friends are friends. Maybe if it’s true, at least they consider what happening to Kris now as a punishment for that but if it isn’t, then maybe good things will come.

They’ve heard Kai’s side but the exo members kept neutral about everything. They won’t let their friendship over just like that wouldn’t they? But Kris and Kai’s relationship became bad because of it. Kris thought that Kai really hates him even from the beginning or someone’s behind him doing all these things.

“Don’t think too much. Kai is doing pretty good with the company.” Xiumin tapped his shoulders.

“I said before that doesn’t mention his name in front of me, right?” Kris gives Xiumin a death glare.

“I’m your hyung and you dared glared at me?” Xiumin glared back. Kris snickered before looking away.

“Okay! Let’s play one more game hyung!” Chanyeol sat beside Kris and grabbed a controller.

“Play by yourself I’m not in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter