LAST CHANCE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun sighed as he watches you sleep. He made you cry again, his best friend. He promised before he would never do it again but it happened once more.

One more thing that he hates is to see you cry. You never really cry easily but when you do, he has some hard time watching you because he knows your emotions inside have been kept for so long and the way you cry is just a heartbreaking sight.

Sure he will see you cry randomly at times but he knows when you’re faking it or if it’s real. You fake a lot of things, to be exact, because you don’t like people to see how weak you really are.

Tough? You were gentle. Noisy? You were the quietest person he met. Doesn’t care about what people says? You were sensitive that you took them in but never showed you were bothered by it. But you were always clumsy.

Nobody can fool your best friend. You can’t fool Oh Sehun.

“I promised your dad to look out for you until I can give you to a man who loves and accepts the real you.” He whispered.

He saw your face scrunch up in your sleep, making him think you’re having a not so good dream.

He put his index finger in between your forehead and after only a few seconds, your face relaxed again.

“It works every time.” He smiled to himself as he pulled his finger away.

Someone then rang the doorbell. He hurriedly went to the door so it won’t bother your sleep.

“It’s 12 midnight you should go home.” Sehun said as he opened the door for Kai.

“I see you did your memorial. Good.” Kai saw the small table full of different foods and a picture of his mom.

“You should really go home.”

“Why? Afraid I will catch you with a woman on your bed?”

Though Sehun knows Kai was just joking, he felt nervous at the moment because it was true.

“Hey, I really found someone interesting in the company. It might be the first time I saw her this morning but there’s something about her that draws me in.” Kai stated as he sat on the couch.

“Good for you then. You probably are going to get yourself a new girlfriend.”

“I like that but there’s one tiny problem.”

“What is that?”

“Seems like I’ll be having a competitor. I’m not sure though if he likes her or not but I’ve never seen him that involved with a girl.”

“Who are you talking about?”

Kai was about to answer when the hot water sounded after it came to a boil. “I’ll just get us some coffee.” Sehun stood up and went to the kitchen.

Kai casually look around. He then saw at the bottom of Sehun’s bedroom door that the lights inside are . Sehun never leaves the light open when not in use.

He slowly makes his way towards the room and as soon as he opened the door, he saw a girl sleeping. He recognized the face immediately.

He turned around to look at Sehun who just went out from the kitchen. “Hey!” He quickly run to Kai and closed the door.

*Did he saw her face?*

“Why is she here?”

*Damn it, he did. He must have seen her already insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter