REGRET

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ya! You!” Jiyoon stood in front of you as soon as you got in the office.

“It’s early in the morning and you’re already making my day bad.” You whispered, soft enough for her not to hear.

“What?!”

“I said you’re beautiful.” You batted your eyelashes at her. *As if.* You mentally scoffed.

“Good you know.” She crossed her arms. You were about to sit down when she stopped you. “I’m still not yet done talking.”

“What do you exactly want from me?”

“What’s up with guys running around in our office asking for you? Are you dating all of them?!”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Yes it is! It annoys me! Don’t bring your iness inside the office, will you?”

“Like I’ve said it’s none of your business if I’m a or not. This is my life. I’ll live however I want to.”

“You’re talking back again to your senior huh? Just because you’re a full-time employee now you don’t know how to respect me?”

“You are the one who don’t know how to respect me.” You answered back with a matter-of-fact tone.

“You—” She was about to step closer when Kris suddenly appeared. Jiyoon fixed herself and put on a fake smile. “Of course I’ll help you. Being senior than you it is just right to help you. Just call me again if you need anything.” She patted your shoulders and went back to her desk.

“Your sandwich.” Kris put your food down your table. You can feel Jiyoon’s eyes on you.

“You should tell the others not to come here to find me, especially those three party people.”

“Who? Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol?”

“Some people inside this office don’t like that handsome boys are always surrounds me.” You stared at Jiyoon.

“Then they might also think that it’s weird I’m coming here so I’ll also not come here—”

“You’re an exception. There’s one week left till our deal is done so you should just obey me. Besides, I don’t care what they’ll think of you always coming here.”

Kris then looked around and indeed the employees eyes are on him. There are rumors going around that the two of you are dating but neither said anything to it.

“The girl earlier, is she bothering you?” You suddenly heard him whisper.

“Just let her be. She’s just jealous I have many boyfriends while she doesn’t have even one.”

Kris then raised his eyebrow at your statement.

“You can go now. She might ask me to run 100 errands today if you stayed longer.”

“Then don’t do what she says.”

“I would really love to do that but I’ll cause trouble. I’m trying to behave just for your sake.”

“My sake?”

“Of course! You might lose your voice for always telling me I’m fired whenever I cause troubles. A leader like you won’t like that because you always have to talk with people. Am I not right?”

Kris was about to open his mouth to say something but he thought it would be meaningless to argue with you right now.

“Go. Don’t make me have you do 50 push-ups here. Your image will be affected.”

 

 

Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter