NO THANKS

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were tapping your fingers on your desk, looking intensely at your phone. *Is he in a meeting?* You wanted to text or call him to tell him to go get you grapes because you felt like eating it.

You then stood up to check for yourself.

As soon as you reached the 12th floor, you went to his secretary to ask where he is. “He’s in a meeting.”

Sohyun wasn’t that surprised now with you going back and forth there. Sure he had a big crush on Kris but it’s not like he’ll like her back so knowing that Kris is okay with you going there, she just let you be.

“You don’t mind if I go and check inside his office, right?”

“No. You can wait for him there if you want.” She said so you wait inside.

But thinking about, you asked him the other day about his meetings and he said he won’t have one for at least three days. *Is he just lying to me?*

You walk to his desk and after hesitating for a bit, you pressed the little button on the corner.

“I was right.” You whispered to yourself as you found him just sleeping on his bed. *Hiding from me so I can’t ask you to do things?*

You really have the urge to pour him water but him sleeping so peacefully made you think otherwise. *Will it be too much?* You then set the liter of water down the table and sighed.

*He might have been tired from all the work.* You softened.

Your first impression of him of course wasn’t also good but knowing him some more, he still has his soft, cute, and caring side. He might not want everyone to see that but you yourself is starting to witness it.

Unknowingly, you started to smile as you were just staring at his face. All was silent that you can hear your own heart beating. Wait, beating? Maybe the room is just too silent, or it is really beating loud?

You tried to ignore it at first but your heart seems to do it more often, and that’s not a good sign for you.

*I have to go.* You then wrote something on a paper and put it on the bedside table.

 

 

“Where have you been?” Tao stared at you as you sat back on your seat. His elbows was on your desk as his chin rested on top of his palms.

“Nowhere worth mentioning.”

“Did you go and see Kris hyung?”

“Are you stalking me?!”

“I was right then.” He then flashed his teeth. “And no I’m not stalking you.”

“I never said I went and see him.”

“Yes you did.”

“No I didn’t.”

“I think he’s in a meeting.” Tao then wondered.

“Not really.”

You then felt his eyes piercing through your skin. *Oops, I shouldn’t have said that.* You avoided his gaze and pretended to be busy.

“See! You know he’s not in a meeting so you went to see him!”

“I…I really didn’t.” You kept your argument fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter