INTERN

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s see.” Kris opened the folder and there were 20 people in the shortlist. He only needs 10 interns, 2 in each department.

He instantly put aside Tao’s resume. “I only need 9 more.” He started crumpling every paper into a ball and started shooting it randomly at the trash can.

When there were only 9 balls of paper left, he straightens them and put it back in the folder where Tao’s paper was.

He dialed number 1 on his phone to call his secretary. “The 10 interns are selected already. Get the folder here.”

Sohyun went in the office and got the folder. She was used to seeing the papers crumpled every time this happens but she doesn’t know why it was like that. “Should I also call them right now Mr. President?”

“Yes, so that they can start work tomorrow.”

“Okay, I understand.” Sohyun went out of the room and can’t help to blush. “For sure, everyone is jealous of me right now. I can get to see and talk to Mr. President every day.” She smiled to herself.

 

 

“Sehun-ah.” You pouted. You were lying on your couch while on the phone with your best friend.

“What is it? Is something gone wrong again today?”

“You see, I went to an interview in Wufan Enter—”

“Wufan Enterprises?!”

You slightly pulled the phone away from your ears from the loudness of his voice.

“Why there?! Ya!” Sehun exclaimed again.

“Why? What’s your problem?”

Sehun face-palmed himself. He knew Kris. They are friends after all, there are 12 of them. They call themselves EXO but even though Sehun’s your friend, he really didn’t tell it to you.

He was actually going to introduce you to them but one day before, you told him about putting a mud in someone’s chocolate. He was laughing at first but when Kyungsoo met him that night, he was ranting about a customer who wanted to sue him for making him eat mud.

“If I catch who put that mud, I’ll make them eat a ton of it until they die. Pranking someone in my restaurant is not funny at all.”

“M…Maybe it was one of your chefs who did that.”

“No, they won’t do that. They said there was a girl with long hair who came to the kitchen. At first they thought she was the new cook but it turns out she wasn’t.”

“D…Did you capture her face?”

“There’s no cctv inside the kitchen. I guess I have to install one now so that won’t happen again.”

Sehun just nodded. *This girl, really.*

It doesn’t really stop there. He received some more rants from his hyungs that you have confessed to him in doing.

What should he do? It’s not like he can stop you with your weirdness and playfulness. You never really did listen to him. You just do whatever you wanted to do without thinking what the others might feel.

“Lina-ah, don’t ever go in that company, okay?”

“Why?”

*Because you’ll just cause some troubles and Kris hyung never likes that. As in never.* “Because that company doesn’t suit you.”

“Stop joking with me Oh Sehun. Don’t worry I’ll quit immediately after finishing what I have to do.”

“Don’t tell me, you’re still doing that? Lina! I told you to stop that! Abandon your plan right now beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter