DAD

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two guys were just watching you sleep.

“You sure you just treat her like a friend, right?” Kai asked.

“I treat her like she’s my sister.” Sehun responded. Sehun was originally going to wait for Kai’s call when you wake up but he can’t wait that longer so he decided to go there immediately at sunrise.

“So you don’t have any resentment towards me if I started to like her, I suppose?”

Sehun then looked at him. “She’s not just any girl you can easily find. Don’t play with her because I’ll really punch you hard until all your teeth come out.”

 Kai chuckled. Sehun is really protective of you. “I’m serious though. I’m not playing or anything.”

“Stop it or I’ll kill you.” Sehun mentally shove him some daggers. Friends or not, once he hurt you, it’s going to be his end.

“D…Dad?” You mumbled in your sleep that made the boys look at you.

As a child, your biggest role model is your dad. He’s sweet, caring, loving, and always makes sure that you’re happy. But your life wasn’t perfect. You were weak, you’re shy, when somebody asks for your name, you can’t even open your mouth to say something.

“I’m sorry, she’s just shy. Her name is Han Lina, my beautiful daughter.” Your dad will always be your superhero whenever that happens.

You can say that he spoiled you, always giving you whatever you want and whenever you cry, he’ll be by your side, comforting you and even sing you a lullaby to sleep. He was a busy person but his daughter comes first.

Growing up, you really just have one friend, it was Sehun. He’s the only one you felt comfortable with. When others in your school will try and insult you for being too timid and weak, he’s like your dad who will always come to rescue you. You also then vowed to only love a guy who is just like your father. Being with someone like him will really complete you.

But during middle school, your father started going home pretty late and whenever you ask where he’s been, his always reply would be at his office. You believed it, of course, you never did question your father.

Your mom, knowing that you favored your father a lot started worrying. She might not be as close to you as your father but she loved you as how your father loved you. You weren’t also as expressive with your feelings to anyone and that maybe is what you inherited from your mother.

She knows there’s something wrong, arriving late every time in the house with his only excuse that he’s busy with paper works, your mom never did believe that. They’ve been together for many years now that she knows very well when something’s not right.

Came high school and you started to doubt him. Maybe it’s puberty but you started to be careful with him, you can sense also there’s something wrong but you never know what it is.

You went to his office after your school just to visit and saw him signing papers. You know that might be you in few years time because you’re the only child he has. You never complain though but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter