I'M SORRY

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3am. You were standing in front of him. He was lying down the hallway, not caring if it’s dirty or not. *He’s sleeping.* A CEO of a huge company is sleeping on the floor.

Your eyes twitch for a moment. Sure you can stay angry at someone for a long time but still, you can’t help but still somewhat care about them. You even call once a month someone from your dad’s company to ask how he’s doing. He made a huge mistake to you and your mom but he’s still your dad. Though he was the one who made you scared of clubs and the dark, thinking that you might see him there again with a another girl, he still has his blood running in you. Why do you even have a kind heart? You really wish to sometimes just rip it out for good.

You placed a blanket on him, put a sandwich and a bottle of water beside, and then went back inside.

Kris eyes started to open. It took him a good 5 seconds before his vision became clear. He looked around, wondering where the hell he is but saw a sandwich and bottled water instead. Instantly, his tummy grumbled. He didn’t eat anything since lunch yesterday so of course he’s hungry.

He sat up and saw the blanket on him, noticing also that he fell asleep on the floor. Never did he imagine there will come a time that he has to sleep on the floor.

Remembering something he said yesterday that he’ll only stay there for that day, he guessed he has to stay longer considering you still won’t let him come in. *This girl is really testing my patience.*

But thinking of the food and the blanket, he tried to deny that it was you because he knows how angry you are to him but nobody else knows him in the apartment complex.

His heart suddenly felt a jolt of pain. He never wanted to admit it but contrary to your tough image, you were really softhearted.

He started feeling guilty if he should eat it or not. He never felt such guilt before, but nevertheless, he started munching it. Being a big guy isn’t helping because it is given that he has a big appetite and he really still is hungry.

*Is she awake?* He was about to ring your door when it suddenly opened. “W…Where are you going?” He stood up immediately when he saw you dressed.

“You fired me, I have to look for another job.” You then walked away. He was torn for a second of what he should do but he started following you.

You just ignored him completely and went in your car. You quickly locked it so he won’t go in.

“Han Lina!” He knocked on your glass. “I…..I…… I really am…..I….” He still can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter