HELP

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the ?! I told you to hit the bald man! Did that girl looked like a bald man?!” Kai slammed his desk with his hand.

“Do it properly next time or my dad won’t let you off!” He then hanged the phone.

He just wanted it to be not successful as well as the bald man slightly injured but not you. Well, let’s say his dad wants. He had a big respect for his dad and will do everything for him.

Stabbing his friend’s back was not easy either but he has to choose, his dad or his friend? Of course, for him, it’s always the former. Blood is thicker than water.

He himself also is not sure what his dad is planning but he has to do his every order.

The incident that happened in the hotel last month? It was his doing. He had to get that usb.

That usb is full of files about Wufan Enterprises. The man who had it firsthand himself didn’t know what’s inside, he was just ordered to give it to someone and said that it is really important.

Illegal accounts, illegal transfer of money is in it. He can actually let everyone see it so that Kris would get kicked out of the company but he still has to find more evidences that Kris’s term isn’t a good one. He himself can’t believe that his friend would do something like that.

At first, Kai was slightly hesitant about this but seeing that usb, he was now sure that siding with his father is the best idea.

He just wants to serve justice and he will do just that, friends or not.

He then grabbed his coat and went to meet with his dad.

 

 

The next day was a Saturday. Someone then rang your doorbell. Without even looking who it was, you opened the door.

“Oh, hello. Come in.” You motioned for Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, and Tao to come in and let them seat on the couch.

You gave them iced tea to drink but was still clueless why would they visit you. Maybe because of your arm?

“Guys, I’m okay so—”

“We know you’re okay, Sehun told us everything.” Tao looked at you.

“Then, why are you here?”

“We need your help. We know Kris wanted to do it himself but we wanted to help, are you up for it?”

Kris. Now that they mentioned his name, you can’t help but think if he’s alright after what happened. Of course the biggest blow will be on him, he’s the CEO and he is responsible for everything that happened. “Anything, I’ll do anything to help.” You nodded.

“The sponsors started backing out, we need to get them back.” Lay explained.

“That Kris, he even said that he’ll step down himself if it wouldn’t be successful.” Luhan put his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter