TRUST ME

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, stop tickling me!” You were rolling around the bed, trying to avoid his tickles as you laugh. “Stop!”

 “No, I won’t stop!” Kris kept teasing you.

“I’m….running…out…of…breathe…”

Kris then stopped and hovered on top of you. “Good morning my beautiful sunshine.” He smiled.

“Is that how you greet me during mornings now? Tickles?”

“No, not really. This is how.” You then felt his lips on yours. You smiled and closed your eyes. How great will it if it’s always like this?

“Okay stop. Your biting my lips already.” You chuckled and slightly pushed him away.

“No I’m not biting, I’m nibbling. Come on, one more.”

You then rolled on top of him and pinched his nose. “Aigoo…”

“Awww…” He pouted and started acting cute.

“Don’t act cute. It doesn’t suit you.” You pointed at him and he immediately stopped.

“I’m just joking.” You chuckled and gave him like a dozen of soft pecks on the lips. “Come on, get up now. It’s time to eat breakfast.” You started pulling him from bed to stand up.

“No, let’s cuddle some more.”

“No, let’s have our breakfast.”

“Lina-ah.”

“Yifan-ah.”

“I love you..” He stood up and kissed you on the cheeks before running downstairs.

“I don’t really know if I married a guy or a kid.” You rolled your eyes and followed suit.

Is this a dream again Kris is having? Thankfully, no. This is reality, the one that he’s hoping for.

You were frying some eggs when you felt his hands wrap round your waist from the back. “Smells good.” He whispered and kisses you on your neck.

“Hey, I’m cooking. Stop it.” You warned him when he started biting your neck.

“Let’s just have breakfast later, let’s go back to bed.” His breath tickled your ears and kisses your cheeks.

“Stop it or I’ll beat you.” You threatened but he just laughs against your neck and you can feel his hands started wandering inside your shirt and you immediately slap it away. “Behave. I said I’m cooking.”

“I said it’s okay to cook later.” He turned you around so you would face him and was about to kiss you but you put your fingers to his lips.

“Go and wake up our junior, he might be hungry.”

“But…”

“No buts…”

He tried his hardest to show you his puppy eyes but it just doesn’t work for you. “Fine.” He pouted and went to wake up your little Kris named Lifan, Wu Lifan.

“Mommy.” He opened his arms and you immediately carried him from Kris’ arms.

“Good morning my little prince.” You gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him tight.

“You know he’s turning 2 soon so he probably already wants a playmate, isn’t that right Lifan?” Kris tickled him but he just pushed his father’s hand away.

“You’re making him irritated. Bad daddy!” You slightly slap Kris’ arms that made Lifan giggle and copied you. You then look at Lifan's shirt and just smiled. It was what your dad gave Kris in the package.

“Awww… Daddy’s hurt.” He pouted to Lifan but he just kept on laughing and slapping him.

The door then rang and Kris opened it.

“Lifan! Come to your most handsome uncle!” Tao opened his arms but Lifan just put his head on your shoulders and ignored Tao. “Seriously, he’ becoming more like his father, hard to approch and hard to please.” Tao crossed his arms but you just chuckled.

“Lifan just hates you. Watch and learn.” Baekhyun then approached you and Lifan and started acting cute. “Who’s the cutest? Who’s the cutest? Yes you are, yes you are!”

Lifan just yawned and blinked his eyes at him.

Chanyeol, Tao and Chen started laughing their asses off.

Xiumin just shook his head and smiles at the sight he’s seeing and so do Luhan.

“Lifan, look what uncle bought you!” Suho then showed him the iPad and that caught Lifan’s attention.

“Ya! Are you crazy?! Why give him an expensive gadget? He’s barely 2 and that’s not a toy for kids!” Kris looks at Suho but Lifan was already trying to reach out for it.

“No, that’s not the perfect toy for you.” You moved him away but he cried.

“You made the baby cry! Now, give that to me instead.” Kyungsoo quickly took the iPad away.

“Here Lifan.” Sehun then approached him and gave him a toy car. That made him stop from crying.

“No, not that. Sehun is a bad uncle.” Kris tried to get it away but Lifan cried harder.

“Kris! Ya! Give it back to him.” You eyed him but Kris just stuck his tongue out and stepped further away.

“Seriously. He acts 5 years younger than his age whenever we go here. Are you sure he’s not on drugs?” Lay raised his brow at you and you just chuckled.

It’s true though. The mighty, arrogant, and serious Kris is nowhere to be found whenever he’s at home. He always acts like a kid but you find it really cute and funny. You thought there can never be a side of him like this but you were mistaken. “Aigoo…” You sighed.

Exo stayed for the whole day. Although it was chaotic having these guys, it’s also fun and exciting.

Lifan is already playing with them and you can’t help but smile. Since he’s you child you know that it’s not that fast for him to adapt to people but since exo is like visiting every week, you can see him warming up to his crazy uncles, though it will be more perfect if exo is complete. Kai still hasn’t gone back from the states. You tried to make contact with him but nobody replies back. Maybe he just really wants to be alone for a while.

 “Pizza’s here!” Chanyeol hollered as soon as the doorbell rang.

“Hey! Don’t make Lifan eat that! He still can’t eat that type of food!” You reminded them and eyed Kris. “Why did you let them order pizza?!”

Kris just shr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter