BIG

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a while you felt this better. It is like the misunderstanding between you and your dad are slowly, but surely is going away. There are still few more things to explain but there are still some other days for the both of you to chat. You can’t handle everything in just a single day. You even threatened him that you’ll be the one to kick him in the head if he still won’t change.

The anxiety you must have been feeling in the morning must have been all about this.

It was already 7pm when you arrived at the company. First and foremost that you wanted to do is to see Kris. You know he’ll be spending the night here to make sure everything will go smoothly until tomorrow morning where the customers will check-out.

You hurriedly went to his office but Sohyun blocked your way. “I’m sorry but he’s busy.”

“Sohyun, it’s me, Han Lina! I can walk in and out whenever I want to.” You tried to go in but she still hold on to you.

“But he said even you can’t go in. He’s really busy.”

“I know he’s busy but I just want to see him. I just want to tell him something.”

“You can tell him tomorrow but now now.”

“No, I need to talk to him right now!”

“You can’t! Please!” She tried again to block you but she can admit that you were stronger. She wanted to call for security but it was too late, you’ve already opened the door.

You froze on your place, never expecting to see what you are seeing right now.

“Oh. So that’s what you call busy. Sorry, I shouldn’t have interrupted.” You immediately closed the door  and started running away.

“Lina! Han Lina! It wasn’t what you thought it was!” Kris tried to follow you but Hyuna held him back.

“Oppa! Don’t mind that girl! I’m here!”

Kris closed the buttons of his polo. He was supposed to treat his chest burn that he got earlier when he the shower, not noticing that the temp was too hot by himself but Hyuna came saying she’ll go away if he let her treat the wound and right at that moment where his buttons were undone, you came. You misunderstood everything.

“Lina!” Kris yanks his arms away and gave Hyuna a glare. “Can you please stop appearing in my life and ruin everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter