SLAVE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They held the opening again for the second time but this time, it all went smoothly. Kris managed to relax, knowing that if he failed in this it will be the end of his CEO life.

After talking to some people who came to the event, he then turned around after someone tapped on his shoulders.

“Hi!” You waved at him but he turned back and started walking away. *I bet she’ll follow me.* He smiled inside.

“Not so fast mister.” You grabbed his wrist and made him look to you. “I know you know today’s the first day.” You wiggled your eyebrows.

He sure knows but he would like to tease you a bit. “First day of what?”

“Ya!” You slapped his right arm that made him jump a little bit.

“Hey, what was that for?” He grabbed onto his arm. He didn’t see that one coming.

“For pretending you don’t know.” You crossed your arms and stuck your tongue out.

 “I really don’t know.” He shrugged then lifts his one leg up, knowing that you’ll kick it.

You wrinkled your nose when your foot didn’t hit anything. His reflexes are getting better each day.

“Oh my, I feel so thirsty, grab me some juice, will you?” You flutter your eyes at him.

“Why would I?”

“You really are so unfair! You really do things your way! You made a bet with me but now that I won you pretended no agreement has ever made!” You whined. You actually wanted to whine some more but looking around, there are many people. “Liar.” You said one more time and walked away.

You went out and tried to find somewhere to spend the rest of the day alone before going back to Seoul.

“He never really keeps his words.” You hissed while walking down the street as the thought of him telling you he’ll not ever give you again meaningless over times didn’t really happen.

You went into a store and gladly bought something to drink. You were about to pay it when someone handed their card over first. “One more of what she ordered.”

You just stared at the man with a what-are-you-doing-here face.

“You said you felt thirsty so I’m treating you to a drink.”

“Are you serious right now? Last thing I remembered you didn’t even want to grab me some.”

“I never said no.”

“Yes, you did. Indirectly. You said ‘Why would I’?” You mimicked him.

“Here you go sir.” The guy then handed the drinks and the receipt.

You grabbed yours and sat on an empty table.

“Are just going to stay here? You’re not going back there?” Kris stared at you.

“As if I’m needed there.” You rolled your eyes and took a sip of your strawberry yoghurt juice.

“Are you really going to stay here? Alone? There are 5 more hours left till our flight back to Seoul.

“I will so go, I don’t need you. I’ll just go straight to the airport later.” You scoffed.

“Do whatever you want then.” He started walking.

“Psshh. I should have asked Sehun to go too so I won’t be alone like this.” You muttered under your breath but he seemed to hear it. You grabbed your phone to call Sehun to buy some time. You can actually talk to him for hours. Well actually, you were the one who’s talking and he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter