ICE CREAM

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I need a hacker.* You though to yourself as you munch some chips. *I have to see what’s inside that folder in his computer.*

“What are you thinking?” Tao pulled his chair beside you.

“Hey, are you good in hacking computers?” You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

“Nope. Why?” He shook his head.

You sighed and slump back on your seat.

“Hey, Jiyoon alert.” Tao nudged you.

“As if I care about that .” You rolled your eyes and even rested your feet on your table.

“Ya! Who told you to put your feet on the table?!” She pushed your feet down. “You really don’t have any manners, do you?”

“I have, but not with you.”

“WHAT?! YO—”

“Okay, okay. Let us not have a girl’s fight here in the office.” Tao stood in front of her to stop her from grabbing you.

“What’s happening here?” Luhan then went to see what’s going on. You immediately sat up straight and smiled to him.

“Nothing’s happening. We’re fine.”

Jiyoon wanted to talk back but knowing Luhan is around, she just kept shut.

“Okay, then go back to your places.”

Jiyoon shot you a death glare before returning to her seat. In response, you just stuck out your tongue and slump back again. *I know doing that to her is rude but I just really can’t stand her. Argh.*

 

 

“Hey.” You heard someone call you as soon as you walk out from the office.

“Sehun!” You ran and hugged him, completely forgetting what happened last time but as soon as you pulled back and saw his face, you remembered. You unconsciously touched your lips but when you noticed you do, you tried your best to not show to him that you were thinking about the kiss.

“Lina…” He whispered.

“Good timing you were here! I want to eat some ice cream and—”

“Han Lina.” He whispered again and that made you stop. His tone sounded serious that made you feel like there’s something wrong.

“I…Is there something wrong?” You touched his face and studied his expressions. That wasn’t really a good move. It just makes Sehun feel more attracted to you. He knows he has to fight it if he wants you to remain treating him as your best friend. One simple sentence of I like you from his mouth will change everything. He can’t risk that. But he really has the urge to confess everything. He was torn on what to do.

“Han Lina, time to go home.” Kris suddenly appeared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter