MASTER

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were about to turn on the television when someone rang your door. Without even asking who it was, you just opened the door.

You then say Kris with a box of pizza. You immediately get it and was about to close the door when he hold on to it. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“I wrote on the paper that you have to deliver me some pizza at 6pm because you lied for saying you’re in a meeting, not for you to go inside my house.”

You tried to close it again but he didn’t give up. “I have chicken wings too.” He held up the box and you literally drool. Chicken wings are your favorite especially in a honey barbecue sauce with garlic may dip. “Honey barbecue sauce with garlic mayo dip.” Kris continued to tempt you.

“Come in.”

Kris smirked and went inside. He set it down on the table in front of the couch and sat down. He saw you coming from the kitchen with beer cans. “This goes perfectly with chicken wings.” You held it up.

Remembering his past experience with you when you’re drunk, he can’t let that happen again. *I’m wearing my favorite shirt.* “No drinking for you.” He snatched it away.

“Hey! This is my house! I’m the boss here!”

“No chicken wings for you if you drink.”

“Just three cans.”

“No.”

“Two?”

“No.”

“Fine, one!”

Kris shook his head. You can’t do anything and just slump down on the couch.

“Smells good.” Kris taunted you as he grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite.

“My pizza! Only mine!” You leaned closer and wanted to get it back.

“Then the chicken is only mine too!” Kris threatened.

You leaned back and started munching down the pizza. You took a peek at Kris and he was really eating fast.

“Are you just going to stare?”

You looked forward quickly and continued eating.

Without even talking, both of you finished the food. It was kind of awkward for you since nobody’s talking. Kris stared at you and his eyes really captured you. “You have something here..” He run his thumb across your lower lip and the sauce off his thumb.

Seeing him do that, it made your heart just beat faster. You swallowed hard.

He turned to you to ask you about something but then he caught you intensely looking at him.

He started leaning in and that made you nervous but you were just frozen in your place.

Inches away from your face, you don’t know why but your eyes just closed. You braced yourself, waiting for the impact of his lips on yours but after 5 seconds, there’s still nothing.

“Why did you close your eyes?” You felt his breath on your ears. Your eyes popped open and pushed him farther.

He started to smirk again. “Are you expecting something? Maybe—”

“N….No! I wasn’t expecting anything!” You avoided his gaze and tried to hide your blushing face.

“Are you blushing?” He began teasing you.

“Am not! Go away!”

“Yes you are.”

“How dare you lie? Kneel down and apologize to your master!”

“But I’m not lying.”

“Can you please stop?”

“Okay master.” He saluted and became quiet.

Did he just call you master? From his own mouth? You rubbed your ears thinking maybe you just heard it wrong but no.

“Hey, call me that again.” You leaned closer.

“Call what?”

“Master.”

“I didn’t call you master.”

“Pshh.. You did.” You pouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter