BLIND DATE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You blew a raspberry once you reached your mother’s house. You just stared at it for a moment.

You got a call from one of the maids that she was sick. You believe it was just an act though for you to go and visit her but considering that your mom catches sickness easily, it may be true.

You went inside and they told you she’s in her bed.

You opened the door to her room and found her sneezing.

“Oh, my daughter is here.” She then coughed.

You sat beside her and felt her temperature but she quickly removed your hands away from her. “Mom, you’re faking it.”

She just ignored as she touched your tummy. “How many months? Who’s the father? How dare he do this without even meeting his girlfriend’s family?! And how dare you let him do that to you?!” She started hitting your arms with a pillow.

“See! You’re not sick!” You stood up and avoided her.

“Come back here you bad girl!” She chased you as you went out of the room.

“Mom!”

“Han Lina!”

“Stop it mom! Your grandchild might be in danger.” You touched your tummy with both hands and your mom stopped.

“What did I do wrong to have a daughter like you? Come here!” She started hitting you again when the front door suddenly opened.

Both of you froze in your position as the three people in front of the door just stared.

“Oh, welcome! Come in!” Your mother motioned them to sit on the couch. Your eyes just widened as so is Kris’.

“You told me we’ll be meeting a relative today. What is this?” Kris asked his parents.

“Just sit for a moment.” His mom yanked him down to sit.

“You bad girl you better abort that baby right away and break-up with your boyfriend or else I won’t be supporting your expenses anymore. This is the guy I’m talking about, your supposed to be blind date.” Your mom whispered to you. You still felt Kris’s stares at you.

“What to do, it is his.” You nodded at Kris when you whispered back to your mom.

Your mom cupped with her hand, surprised. You gulped. *Sorry Wu Yifan.*

“Omo! Our children already know each other!” Your mom talked to his parents. Kris eyed you. “I don’t know her.” *Han Lina-ssi, what are you doing? I clearly thought you have an average background but what’s this? You’re rich! But why did you still apply for my company?*

“You don’t have to be shy. I know people make mistakes sometime.” Your mom patted Kris’s back.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding the situation. He then saw you with your both hands together, somewhat pleading to just go with the flow.

“I’m sorry but I really don’t know her.”

“You’re her boyfriend and you got her pregnant then you tell me now that you don’t know her?”

“R..R…Really?!” Both his parents looked at him, then at you. Considering you’re also rich and you clearly have the looks, his mom bit her lip in excitement. *I’m going to have a grandchild!*

Kris eyed you again. *Please, just go with the flow.* You pleaded again.

“You should hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter