RIDES

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you serious about this?” You asked Kai.

“Yeah. Why not?”

“But we still have work and—”

“Don’t worry, you won’t be fired. I’ll take the responsibility.” Kai looked at you and smiled. “Come on, it wouldn’t hurt to have fun wouldn’t it?”

He then dragged you in the amusement park.

“Wait!” You stopped your tracks and he immediately looked at you. “I’m not good with heights.” You gulped at how high the rollercoaster goes and so are the other rides. Kai started giggling and you literally punch him lightly on his shoulders for that. “That’s not funny!”

He suddenly pinched your cheeks. “You look so cute when you’re nervous.”

“Stop pinching.” You slap his hands away. “I’m not cute.”

“Don’t worry, I’m here. Don’t be scared.” He gave you an assuring nod as he grabbed your hand. You were frantically surprised at the skin ship but nevertheless tagged along. You wanted to get your mind out of confusion and sadness even just for a day and today will be a perfect time for that.

“But no rollercoaster, okay?”

“Okay.” Kai nodded. Next thing you knew, you were screaming even before the ride starts.

“I SAID NO ROLLERCOASTER!” You turned to your right to look at Kai. Your knuckles were shivering as you hold on to the safety vest.

“We’re here anyways, what more can I do?”

“But you told me we will just be seeing the view from this high ground and not ride this monster!”

“It’ll be fun! Don’t worry!”

“NO! It won’t be— AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” You haven’t even finished your sentence when the ride starts. Kai was laughing at how you were behaving. It might not be that good to laugh at moments like this but he can’t help it.

“KAAAI! I WILL KILL YOU ONCE THIS IS OVER!!! AAAAAAHHH!”

“It will be an honor to be killed by you!” He responded but that doesn’t make you feel any better.

“I’M SERIOUSSSSS!”

Going down the ride, you wanted to punch and kick him right there and then but your body was just wobbly and you were swaying.

“I got you.” Kai s his hand through your waist while the other was on your arm.

“Once I recovered from this, you’re dead.” You warned but he didn’t even flinch and just smiled.

“Next stop, the pendulum ride!”

“Kai!”

Although you admitted everything was scary at first, ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter