RUNNING

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were awakened by the aroma you know is coming from the kitchen. You opened your eyes and immediately sat up and was about to stand up when you noticed something different. You looked around and you definitely remembered you were inside the living room before you fell asleep, not inside his bedroom.

*Why am I here?*

You thought about it but thinking that he carried you on his own made you laugh. “No, no, no. He won’t do that.” You shook your thoughts away and just convinced yourself you sleep walk all the way inside his bedroom.

You then stood up and made your way towards the kitchen.

“Ehem.” You coughed to make him notice you. “It wasn’t in my intention to sleep on your bed. You know, I sleep walked so I cannot do anything about it.” You shrugged. “Maybe you just don’t want to wake me up but you should have and—” You stopped talking as a bread was stuffed inside your mouth.

“I’m making breakfast so shhhhh.” He put his index finger near his lips.

You scrunched your nose and wanted to talk back but you just chewed on the bread. *If I get angry at him he might not let me eat so, yeah. I’ll just finish this bread for my appetizer.* You sat down on one of the stools on the side counter.

You rest your chin on your palm as your elbow was on the table. You watch him intently and just smiled. It’s like right now, there’s a bright ray of lights surrounding him making him much more attractive to your eyes. Thinking that he’s cooking right now and he seems to really know how just gave him more space in your heart.

“Why? Am I too charming because I’m a man that can cook? I can feel your gaze on me.” He turned his head to look at you. You immediately stopped from smiling and looked away. “For your information, I am not gazing at you. I was looking at the food, not you.”

“Whatever you say.” He continued cooking. Soon enough, the food is served and you can’t help but drool. It’s a typical Korean menu but you yourself can’t even cook half of it without burning them. Good thing your mom would send you homemade foods as well as Sehun.

“I’ll eat well.” You murmured and started your war with the food. This got to be the best breakfast you have had for a long while.

Kris can’t help but to watch you. He really likes it when someone appreciates what he does, especially if it’s you.

“You can slow down. The food won’t run away.” He handed you a glass of water as some rice got stuck in your throat.

“It is decided then. You’ll be the cook and I’ll wash the dishes. I’m not as good in cooking as you are so I’ll help in cleaning instead.”

“Forget it. A lady cleaner comes here whenever I’m in the office to clean the place. You’ll just end up destroying my stuff if you were to clean.”

“That’s better then. I won’t ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter