MOM

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Kris waited if you will show up. He would always take a visit at Luhan’s department every hour to see if you’ll be back. The others were quite surprise at what their boss is doing. Is he now not that busy for him to always go there every hour?

In fact, he still has a lot of work to do but he can’t stay still thinking that maybe you’ll show up.

“Break for 10 minutes.” He announced as he was in a meeting. Everybody was stunned. Kris never like breaks during meeting, he always wanted to finish it all the way.

He went down again to 5th floor but no sign of you still. Luhan just let Kris go back and forth in his department but Tao does seem pretty irritated. He wanted his hyung to stop doing that but he can’t actually talk to him just casually with many employees around. But he hoped that Kris did everything he could do bring you back. He didn’t want to admit it at first but Tao knew you were his closest one in the company aside from his hyungs.

“You should go back to your meeting.” He purposely passes by Kris so he can whisper to him.

“I’m the boss. I can do whatever I want.” Kris whispered back and went away.

 

 

You sighed. It’s been a while since you’ve seen him. He really looks much older now, maybe stress from work or stress from his girls.

You pulled your hat down when he passed by in front of you, not wanting him to see you.

Seriously, why do you even pay your dad a visit after what he’s done to you and your mom? Simple, because he’s your dad.

You then saw him put his arms over a girl you believe was his secretary. She looks like she’s the same age as yours. *Eww. Really?* You shook your head and stood up. You don’t want to see them much longer.

You were keeping your head down low while walking so you bumped onto someone. “I’m sorry..” You managed to say but didn’t meet his eyes, thinking that he may recognized you as the CEO’s daughter.

“Han Lina?” You heard the man speak.

*Oh no. Did he just recognize me?* “You might have seen wrong. I’m not her.” You pulled your cap lower and started walking away but he stopped you and turned you around.

“It is you!” He managed to take a quick look at your face.

“Kai? Wh…what are you doing here?!”

“Oh, I just have to see someone. You? It seems like you’re hiding from someone.”

“No…no! I was just….just…”

“Nevermind. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, though I hope to see you again in the company. Are you planning on coming back?”

You then thought about it. You still weren’t sure honestly but every day that passes, your anger on Kris seems to deteriorates. Plus, he even apologized, something that you know he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter