EXO

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were seriously debating with yourself if you will do it or not. You just have to take one step and you’re inside the company, and that means, you would want to go back there again. *Am I making the right decision?*

Just then, a pair of hands pushed you inside. *What the?*

“You’re taking too long to go in, I thought that I might as well help my friend.” Tao stood beside you and smiled. “Welcome back!” He hugged you. You were stunned and just froze in your place.

“Oh, sorry. Just got carried away.” He let go and scratched his head. “Don’t tell that to your husband or else whoever he is, he might kill me.” He put his index finger against his lips.

At that moment, you began to feel guilty. You and him might not have good first impressions back then but slowly, you also felt that becoming friends with him doesn’t sound that bad.

“Look, I lied.” You started off.

“Lied?”

“I’m…..I’m not married nor am I pregnant.”

“What?!”

“Shhh!” You cupped your hand over his mouth, he’s just too noisy.

“Hold on. But I saw you text your mom—”

“It’s a long story but that’s not true, believe in me.”

He was about to respond when the door opened and came a group of boys. They’re not just ordinary boys, they’re tall, handsome, and…. *Wait, is that Byun Baekhyun?!* Your mouth was then hanging open. *And there’s Kim Joonmyeon!* You then saw some more familiar faces. *Park Chanyeol?! Kim Jongdae?!* But you didn’t recognize one of them.

“Oh my god! It’s Do Kyungsoo!” You heard a girl squealed beside you.

*WHAT THE HELL?! THAT’S DO KYUNGSOO?!* You instantly turned around, trying to hide your face with your bag. *Just what the hell is happening?! Why are they all together?! Did they know each other?! Is someone playing a prank on me right now?! Because if there is, it is not funny! NOT AT ALL!*

*I should be there!* Tao wrinkled his nose at the sight of his friends. *Why am I the only one who has to hide my identity inside this company!* But then, he started thinking what’s up because why would they all go there. *Oh, but Sehun’s missing.*

Girls flooded the lobby as the boys were walking. Chen looked back but didn’t see Sehun.

“I have to go home.” Sehun walked fast away from the building. You told him about you coming back and it will not be a pretty sight if you saw him with those guys.

“Oh Sehun!” Chen went out of the door and shouted at him. “Come back here!” Chen got hold of him and dragged him.

“H…Hyung…. I….I want to go home!” He tried to hold on to the door but Chen didn’t let him and completely pulled him inside.

*What’s taking them so long to just walk across the lobby?!* You gritted your teeth but kept your back facing them.

“There’s Sehun.” Tao whispered to himself as soon as he saw him.

*Sehun?* You managed to hear Tao. Sure there might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter