NOTHING

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*What should I do? What if I bumped onto him?* You played with your fingers as you stared at the front door of the building.

You kind of regret what you did last night because you really don’t know how to face him now. What will he do when he see you today? How will he react?

You swallowed hard remembering it. Your mom seeing the both of you didn’t help either. Why of all times must she come by and visit last night? She was wide eyed at first but then left quickly after giving you some side dishes. Of course she knows that you must have always done that, considering you’re a couple and you’re pregnant, she doesn’t really say much about it.

“Don’t worry, next time, I’ll text if I’ll come by. I don’t want to ruin another intimate moment.” She winked at you and whispered before leaving.

“Mom!”

You carefully went inside, looking around if he’s anywhere in sight but you didn’t found him. You began to relax a little and headed to the lift. It was about to close when a pair of hands stopped it and stepped inside. Out of all the people, why him? Why it has to be Kris at this moment?

You tried to avoid his gaze but he didn’t seem to care. *Don’t tell me he just forgot what happened last night?* Thinking about that, it made your heart sunk a bit.

It was only the two of you inside. You examined his expressions but he was just giving a serious face, a typical thing Wu Yifan would do.

“A…A…About last night…..I—”

“Nothing happened last night.” He coldly responded.

“That’s my first you freaking first kiss stealer!” You then pointed at him.

“Is it my fault you kissed back?”

“So, it was really just nothing to you?!”

He then looked at you. No, it wasn’t just nothing to him, it was everything. He knows himself he enjoyed that but he has to keep his composure. It’s not time yet to tell you anything about his feelings. “It’s nothing.”

The elevator then opened at 5th floor and you made sure to step really hard on his foot on your way out.

“Ya!” You heard him but the elevator door closes. *How dare you toy with me. I won’t give in to you ever again.*

 

 

“You look like something’s bothering you.” Kai asked as you as he saw you just poking your food.

You didn’t hear him as you were to engrossed thinking and mumbling some words.

“Lina?”

“That stupid .”

“Han Lina?” Kai tapped your shoulder that made you jump back to reality.

“A….A….Are you calling for me?”

“You should eat.” He smiled.

“Oh. Sorry.” You smiled back and eat. Kai was just staring at you all throughout. There’s really something bothering you but you don’t want to talk about it.

After eating, you even had the guts to ask Kai to hide you inside his office, not wanting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter