MINE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was literally confused as to what to do. Will he tell Kris or not?

He always has the urge to tell it to Kris whenever they see each other and the other exo members but looking at how Kris is doing with his life, he can’t bring himself too.

Yes Kris has the responsibility because he’s the father but like what you’ve said, he doesn’t even know that there’s something happened between the two of you. Knowing Kris’ personality, he’ll just shut you out and ignore you.

Everyday your tummy gets bigger. Your mom didn’t even talk to you for some weeks but she knew that this is the time you needed her the most. Sehun told her everything. From the fake show you put up with Kris saying you’re pregnant before and how the hell it became like this. As a mother, seeing her child tried to smile everyday was painful knowing that deep inside, she’s hurting. But she knows you’re mature enough to decide what you want to do with your life. Whatever it is, just to let you know, she’ll support you all throughout.

“I can go on my own.”

“No, let Sehun come with you.” Your mom kept on insisting. You sighed and just agreed. At 18 weeks, this is usually the time for you to see what the gender would be. “I don’t want a boy. It should be a girl and it should look like you and not the father.”

“Mom…”

“Go now.”

Sehun accompanied you to the hospital. You were wearing unfitted clothes so your baby bump isn’t that obvious.

“Congratulations it’s a boy!” The doctor beamed. “Boys usually grew up looking like their fathers so don’t worry, he’ll look really handsome.” She smiled as she takes a look at Sehun, thinking that he’s the father.

“I’m not the father.” Sehun denied.

“Oh.…”

You eyed Sehun. He could have just agreed so things won’t get too complicated.

 Both of you got out of the ob gyne clinic but then, you stopped when you saw someone familiar coming your way.

Kris was going to his doctor for a medical check-up and saw you and Sehun went out of a room on his way. He took notice of the ‘Ob Gyne’ that was written above the door.

You hid behind Sehun and tried not to look at Kris.

“You never told me you and Lina are a couple. Was it that hard? We didn’t have anything anyways so there’s nothing to worry about.” Kris started talking to Sehun. “Congratulations then.”

“Just to let you know, the baby’s not min—”

“Thank you.” You grabbed Sehun’s hand to stop him from talking and gathered all you strength to face Kris. “Me and Sehun will live happily.” With that, Kris then walked away.

Sehun really wanted to argue with you right now but he noticed your head hanging low. He can feel your hand trembling. He knew how much courage you put up with just to face Kris. He knew how much pain you went through. He knew how much stress you have to deal with everyday. He then felt your hand slipping and you just collapsed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter