TODAY

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were still yawning when they asked all of the intern to gather at the lobby. Today, they’ll tour you around so you’ll have more understanding of the company.

Like yesterday, Tao wasn’t still there. *Late again?*

“Bring your here now, as in now!” Xiumin called Tao.

“Where is he?” Luhan whispered.

“He’s on his way.”

“Excuse me but, aren’t we starting?” You asked since it’s been 10 minutes all of you are just standing.

“We’ll start now, come on.” Lay walked ahead.

After 30 minutes, someone then tapped your shoulders. You looked back and saw Tao waved at you. “Nice going you’re late again. You’re getting yourself fired you know that?”

*I wish.* “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

“Is that alcohol I smell?”

Tao then covered his mouth. “It still smells?”

“Guys these days.” You rolled your eyes.

 “Hey Tao-ssi, why are you late again?” Luhan saw him.

“I…I just overslept.”

“He smells alcohol. He probably partied hard last night.” You suddenly commented as you pointed at him.

“Hahaha!” He then put his arm over your neck. “This girl is really cute, isn’t she?” He pinched your cheeks. “Aw!” You pulled yourself away from him.

His hyungs then gave him that we-have-to-talk-later stare.

“Let’s continue guys.” Lay lead all of you again.

 

 

Kai fixed his tie before going in the company. He was out on a business trip for a week and now he’s back.

“Good morning sir.” The employees greeted him.

He was on his way to his office when he passed by Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, and the interns.

“Oh guys, here’s also one of our department heads, Kim Jongin.” Xiumin introduced him to all of you.

“So I guess these people are our new interns?” He asked.

“Yep.” Xiumin nodded.

Kai looked at all of you but his eyes caught you more. *This is a pretty girl.* Both of you had a few seconds of eye to eye contact before you broke it off.

He then smirked when he saw Tao who just rolled his eyes. *They succeeded putting Tao in here.*

At the other end of the hallway, Kris and his group of people started approaching. They were on their way to his office.

They then stopped in front of all of you.

“You’re back.” Kris nodded at Kai.

“Yes, I’m actually on the way to your office to give you the report I got.”

Kris then looked at you and started walking in front of everyone. You avoided his gaze and just look somewhere else. *Go to your office now, this is awkward.*

You then saw a pair of shoes stop in front of you. You hang your head much lower and hope that he’ll go away.

“Han Lina-ssi?” He suddenly called you.

All eyes were on you. You take a peek at your fellow interns and you can say that the girls are surprised. How wouldn’t they? How can the CEO just talk to an intern like you? *What does he wants now?*

“Am I not calling you? Han Lina-ssi?” He repeated.

“Y…Y…Yes?” You looked at him.

He then took out something from his pocket. “I don’t want anyone’s things stray around in my office.”

*In his office?* Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, and Kai thought.

“Oh.” You quickly took your watch from him. “I..I thought I lost it. Turns out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter