FULL-TIME

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During the week, whenever break time comes they would ask you to eat with them. But of course, not inside the company, people will start to think negative thoughts about you if they will see an intern hanging out with their department heads and their hot friends. Kris and Suho were busy so they were not there.

Sure they know it wasn’t true also, the part about you getting pregnant with Kris’s child, it’s too good to be true but nevertheless, they still acknowledge you. You were the first girl Kris ever said sorry to, ever said thank you to, and also you got him trapped in your fingers knowing that he can never fire you again, not in a long while that is, thanks to your achievement.

“Have you had boyfriends before?” Xiumin asked as he swallowed a spoonful of rice.

“Nope.”

“REALLY?!” Luhan and Lay chimed.

“Yep.”

“That can’t be true. She must have had 10!” Baekhyun butted in. Thinking about the past incidence with him, both of you now just laugh it off. Baekhyun was actually pretty that time, seeing a y girl in front of him but never will he admit that.

“Sister-in-law?” Chanyeol then called for you.

“Cut it off.” You scoffed.

“My guitar.” He pouted.

You know very well it’s your fault but him calling you sister-in-law isn’t very nice. “Call me that one more time and I’ll seriously go to your house and destroy your other guitars!”

“Whoa! Chill!” He put his hands in the air.

Sehun then put some freshly-grilled meat on your plate. “Take it back, I’m still mad at you.”

“You won’t be able to keep that up for so long. I bet you already know why I didn’t tell you.”

Sehun, Oh Sehun, how can he know you so well? *Argh.*

You started eating everything and you can see him smiling.

“You pay.” Kyungsoo pointed you with his chopsticks.

“Hey! Not fair!” You whined but he just gave you his O_O look.

“More meat please!” Tao ordered, hearing that you’ll pay everything.

“No more for you.” You tried hard to steal the meat in Tao’s plate but he quickly shove everything in his mouth.

“Tao..” Chen then called him and both of you looked at Chen. “…that’s a smart move! More meat please!”

You shook your head and sighed.

“Don’t worry, just eat. I’ll pay.” Kai whispered then winked at you.

“Please give me some bibimpap too!” You raised your hand and they took your order.

Kai can’t help but smile seeing you smile yourself. Sehun closely observed him and he definitely knows he’s dead serious when he said to him befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter