LIAR

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho went inside Kris’s company. It’s been a while he went there even though his own company is just across the street.

He walked his way towards the lift when he noticed someone familiar on the corner. *Oh, don’t tell me.* He pointed at you. You were too distracted texting your mom that you didn’t notice him.

“Hey!” Suho greeted Kris as soon as he went inside his office but Kris just looked at him. “Come on, I’m here why aren’t you talking?” He sat down on the couch.

Kris stood up from his own leather chair and sat down in front of Suho on the couch.

“You don’t look quite alright? Is there something, or someone bothering you?” Suho asked.

“Just had a problem yesterday but it is okay now.”

“But I think it is not just yesterday. Tell me, your company is not that quiet as before, right?”

“What do you mean not quiet?”

“Like there’s someone causing some trouble here and there, always noisy and clumsy.”

Kris then began to chuckle thinking of you. “How did you know?”

“J….Just a guess.” *How would I not know if she was in my company before. She was really a troublemaker. After just a week, she came into my office telling me she’ll fire me. She’s crazy I must say.* “You should be careful.” Suho looked at Kris.

“Be careful of what?”

“Just be careful. It ain’t fun if I told you why right? You can do it. Fighting!”

“Ya, you’re acting strange. And actually, Tao is one of the troublemakers here. You should have put him in your company instead.”

“He respects you more than me so here is better. You can always threaten him of not having his salary if he won’t behave. You know his parents are cutting his allowance, that guy can’t last without one million won a day.”

“Why didn’t I think of that before?” Kris blinked his eyes.

“Aigoo, you might have been too busy to think of that. Who are you thinking? Is it a girl?”

“I’m not thinking of anyone. If you just came here to tease me, you can go now.” He then stood up.

“I was just joking! Of course!” Suho pulled him down. “I have some news.”

“What is it?”

“You actually know this already but why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell what?”

“That you’re getting married! I was absolutely right when I said you’re too busy with someone! Where is she? Can I meet her?”

Kris clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, feeling furious at the moment. “How did you know?” He said in gritted teeth.

“Your mom called me! She also asked me to relay the message to the others—”

“Nobody’s getting married! And did you really tell the others?!”

“Not yet. I plan to tell them toni—”

“Don’t tell them anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter