SPONSOR

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as you got to your desk, Tao was already in his. “Woah! You’re earlier than me for once!”

Tao hissed and looked at the other side. *If Kris hyung doesn’t have to scare off my money, then I wouldn’t ever be this early.*

You then saw Luhan standing in front of you. He also notices Kris’s weirdness ever since you appeared. Luhan can’t help but to just stare at you and smile. *I think Kris is starting to loosen up to you.*

“Umm, is there a problem?” You asked.

“Oh.” Luhan shook his thoughts away. “You have an important work today.”

“Today?”

“Yup. It involves you going out and tries to convince companies to be a sponsor for the upcoming opening of Wufan Department Store in Busan.”

“Sponsor?”

He then leaned in closer and whispered. “Don’t worry, I made it easy for you. Here..” He handed you a calling card. “Go and meet this person, he’ll gladly sponsor us.” He winked then walked away.

“Do Kyungsoo.” You read the calling card.

“Kyungsoo?!” Tao seemed to hear and went closer to you.

You then saw his line of business and the name of his restaurant and it brought you into giggles, remembering the incident when you put mud in someone else’s chocolate. *So he’s the owner of that restaurant.*

Tao looked at Luhan’s retreating figure with gritted teeth. *How come he gave her a calling card but not me?! He’s really making me suffer to find sponsors on my own.*

“Hey, can I do that instead?” You heard Tao beside you.

You turned to him and stuck your tongue out. “Hell no.”

*What was that?! The head department gave Lina a calling card?!* An employee, Jeon Jiyoon saw Luhan gave it to you. *That’s not fair! I have to go and find sponsors from scratch not unlike her!*

Knowing that you have it the easiest, Jiyoon grabbed something from her wallet and stood up. *No, I can’t let you have an easy life.*

You stood up, ready to do your mission when one of the employees blocked your path. It was Jiyoon.

“I’m your senior so, exchange.” She instantly snatches it away from you.

“Hey! That’s not nice!”

Tao stood up beside you to see what’s going on.

“What about if you two teamed up together for this one?” Jiyoon gave the card to Tao. “Good luck!” *I hope both of you fail. I’ve encountered that man many times before and he doesn’t want anything to do with Wufan Enterprises. Nobody successfully have that man sponsor our company.*

“You—” You were about to pull her hair, senior or not you don’t freaking care. She was always the one who ordered you around a lot. She has both legs to walk and arms to write but she still always asks you to do her stuff. You were really being patient because you know that you’re just an intern but she’s really making you boil up.

“Don’t worry, she won’t succeed.” Tao held you back and smirked. *I can just call Kyungsoo.*

“But Luhan gave me the eas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter