I LOVE YOU

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Slowly, your eyes started opening. You look around and the surroundings weren’t familiar to you.

“You’re awake!” You heard a familiar voice beside you, a voice you thought you could never hear again.

“K..K……Kris?” You look to your side and it was indeed him. You immediately sat up and got confused. “W..W…Why are you here?” You then saw the needle in your veins. *Why am I here?* You also took notice of his few cuts on his face.

Unconsciously, you then put your hands on your tummy. *The baby?!* You started panicking but Kris held both your hands down and looks at you through your eyes.

“Everything’s fine Lina. The baby’s healthy. Our baby’s healthy.”

“W…W..What do you mean our? H..How…How—”

He then cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips firmly on your forehead. A tear escaped your eyes and he carefully wiped it away with his thumb. “I promise I’ll do better. I’m really sorry for everything. I—” You then pushed him so he can’t be that close to you.

“This is not our baby. This is Sehun’s and mine.” You replied rather coldly and didn’t dare look at him in the eyes.

“Lina…”

“You should go. I don’t need you here. Nobody needs you here.”

“Lina look—”

“Where’s Sehun? I need him here, not you.”

Right at that moment, Sehun entered the room.

“Sehun!” You opened your arms and he went t you to hug you and comfort you as you cried on his shoulders. “I wanna go home…. Let’s go home….”

Sehun took a peek at Kris and he was just standing while watching the both of you.

“You still can’t go home. The doctor said to stay here for another day so they can observe you and the baby then you can go out tomorrow.” Sehun whispered.

“But…But….”

“Lina….” Sehun put his hands on your shoulders and looks at you. “Tomorrow. Okay?”

After a few seconds, you slowly nodded. “But make that guy go away, please.” You peek at Kris while talking to Sehun. “And what happened to your face? Why do you have so many cuts?!”

“No Lina, I should be the one who has to go. You and Kris still have a lot to talk about.”

“No! We don’t need to talk!”

“You do.”

“No! Why will I talk to him?! He’s not the father of my baby to begin with!”

“Lina…..he remembers. We had some brawl fight yesterday but we’re okay now so you need to talk.”

“H..H..He remembers?”

Sehun sighed and got up and turned around. “It’s all up to you now. Good luck.” He patted Kris’ shoulders before going away.

“Y…Y..You remembered?” You stared at Kris and he nodded before making eye contact with you. Slowly, he approached you and sat beside y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter