HAN LINA!

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao scratched his head, looking for you. *Where is that girl?!* He continued to look for you on the streets nearby, not knowing you went inside again through another door.

The guards tried to get you out again but to their surprised, you kneeled. Everybody looked at you. You were in the center of the lobby, you were really attracting some attention. “I’ll continue to stay here until your boss sign my papers.”

You and patience never did go well together but right now, you might as well see how far it could take you.

“Let her be.” The bald man saw you but just passed by and went to the elevator to go back to hi office.

1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, even 5 hours passed by, you were still there. You actually called Sehun earlier since his dad is also close to you and treated you like his own daughter and asked him for some help. Though, you called back and took back everything, you wanted to do it on your own. You have to do it on your own so you can prove to them you’re worth it. You’re not just a clumsy, troublesome girl everybody thought you are.

Your tummy grumbled since it was past lunch time and you haven’t eaten anything. You can’t also feel your legs due to numbness. The President peeked out for a moment and still saw you in the same position. He never saw anyone did that before. When people from Wufan Enterprises want to meet him, when he said no for 3 times, they’ll just go and won’t do what you are doing right now, maybe thinking it’s just a waste of their precious time.

Your phone rang for several times but it was always Tao.

“I’m fine. Just go back.” You hanged up and just decided to turn it off.

“Han Lina!” Tao looked at his phone as soon as you hanged up. “She didn’t even tell me where she is!”

Tao really did consider to just go back to Wufan Enterprises but they might just ask him where you were since the both of you went out together so he just stayed in a nearby coffee shop and wait until he can reach you again. Waiting isn’t his profession but today, he felt like he has to wait.

 

 

It was 6pm and Kris finished his tasks for the day. He went out of his office and asked Sohyun to notify his driver that he’ll be going home already.

Going down the basement parking, everything was fine until they got to the car.

“S..Sir..” The driver pointed at the sides and there were scratches all over.

Kris’s eyes widened. He started boiling up as he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

“WHO DID THIS?!”

“I….I have no idea…”

Kris then looked around, maybe the culprit is just nearby. Looking up, he saw a cctv and pointed it. “CCTV!”

His driver then knows what to do. He hurriedly went back to go to the control room to ask for the footage when Kris talked again. “The black box inside the car too!” *Whoever did this, you’re dead. Messing with my things means messing with me and I’m not going to take you lightly.*

 

 

“ARGH!” Kris cursed you for a thousand times inside his head as he saw the cctv. *HAN LINA!*

“Sir.” A guy called him. “You should look at this.”

Kris then watched what the black box of his car has captured.

“Is the black box recording? It should be working.” You leaned closer to the windshield.

Seeing that it was recording, you stood straight and put your hands on your waist.

“YA!” You shouted. “I don’t know if you remembered me but I remembered this car oh so greatly. YOU!” You pointed. “Do I look like a trash can? How dare you just throw your coffee on me!”

Kris then thought about it. *What is she talking about?!*

“I was just walking along the street then you rolled down your window and just threw it on me! Do you even know me for you to do that?!”

It struck Kris. He remembered. *So I actually threw it on a person. Serves you right!* “Call Han Lina here, NOW!”

“Y…Yes.” Sohyun nodded and left.

“Whoever you are, I’m not afraid of you! Once you see this, just find me. I work in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter