BUSAN part 1

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Arriving in Busan, you, Kris, and Kai went to your own rooms. Kai has to come too as a representative of the department heads.

It was still just 11 am, the store will open tomorrow so you don’t know what to do in a day, especially with two guys. Well, you don’t really have a friend that is a girl so it’s not that awkward or anything hanging out with boys.

You then heard a knock on your door. You opened it and saw Kai. “Hey, do you want to have lunch together? The buffet downstairs is ready.”

Your eyes automatically landed on Kris’s room. Were you waiting for him? Nah, not really. You really didn’t want to see his annoying face, especially after what happened in the airplane. Why is your seat has to be beside his?

It wasn’t your fault if your head keeps bobbing to his side as you felt sleepy. But every time it is close in contact with his shoulders, he will push your head aside waking you up. “My shoulders are not made for your sleepy head.”

You really wanted to punch him right then and there. Can’t he at least put up with you for only an hour?

Kai was sitting behind you. He wished he was sitting in Kris’s seat at that moment. He will never push your head aside if it was him. He’ll let you sleep on his shoulders for as long as you like.

Kai and you then went down to eat. Your slightly bad morning was all gone when he started telling you funny stories and stuffs. You can never hate a guy as kind and thoughtful like him.

“And so we were going the stairs then Kris hyung suddenly tripped!”

“Hahaha! Oh my god! I should have witnessed that and took a video of it!” You laughed.

“It was one of his most embarrassing moments in high school, it was lunch time so there are many people on the hallways. Wah, what a moment.” He began chuckling too.

He continued on with his stories then after, since he knows you don’t have anything to do, he asks you if you wanted to have a tour around. “Sure. I would love that than to be stuck in my room for the whole day.”

Both of you step into a car and was about to drove off when the door behind you suddenly opened. “Selfish people, doesn’t even ask me if I would like to go too.” Kris sat and closed the door.

“I tried to wake you up hyung but you said not to distur—”

“Drive! Now!” He cut Kai off.

“See, he’s weird.” Kai whispered to you and both of you giggled.

“You might want to share what you’re whispering about?” He raised his eyebrow but you just stuck your tongue out at him.

“Where do you want to go today?” Kai then asked you.

“I wanted to go to Busan Aquarium and to Haeundae beach!”

“Okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter