NO REGRETS

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris was just sitting on the couch while looking at the ceiling. He doesn’t know what to do. He never had any plan B because he always made the plan A work.

He then heard someone pressing some numbers on his passcode.

*He changed the passcode.* You thought to yourself and rang the doorbell then started knocking.

“Kris, Wu Yifan, are you there? We need to talk.”

*L..L…Lina?* He immediately stood up, wanting to quickly open the door to see you but he froze.

Why would he open the door for you when he already meant nothing to you? If not for you, then things will not go like this. And you dared fire him? No, he was not happy at all.

“Kris….come on and open the door.” You kept knocking but nobody is answering.

“Look, I know I’m a and I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry for not believing in you. Kris, I know you’re in there so open the door! Kris!”

*Good thing she knows she’s a . But she’s a that I’ve fallen for. I really must .*

“You know Mr. Han right? He’s my father.”

“I know, Lina.*

“I really though you talked to him about illegal matters and I’m really sorry that I’m blinded by fake evidence and I…I…..” You started tearing up, not knowing what to say anymore. Of course you know it’s your fault. If only you have trusted and believed in him in the first place.

“I really do think someone is setting you up, and I’m sorry again for not knowing it earlier.”

Kris was now getting tired of your sorrys and excuses.

“I promise I’ll catch him for you! I’ll do anything for you to get back to your position. I caused all this so I should be the one who’ll fix this. Kris, trust me on this one, please.”

*No Lina. Nothing will ever be the same again.*

“Kris… Kris….”

 

 

Kris went out to grab some groceries but as soon as he opened the door, the first thing he saw was you.

“Look! It’s a cake—”

Even before letting you finish your sentence, he just walked passed by you and he bumped on the cake that made it fall on the ground.

“—that I made……”

Kris didn’t even dare look back and just went his way.

The next morning, he found milk and bread on his doorstep with a note.

 

Enjoy your breakfast.

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter