SATURDAY

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Wake up.” Someone shook you but he knows better that won’t do. “Come on Lina, wake up.” Sehun then pulled your blanket but you held it back. “I’m still sleeping, go away.” You murmured and kept your eyes closed.

“You promised me that we’ll spend the day together.” Sehun pulled the blankets again and your eyes opened.

“I did?”

“Yes. So now, stand up and take a shower.”

You wrinkled your nose, forgetting that you did promise him. But what to do? You weren’t supposed to go out today. Kris’s secretary sent you the message to just stay inside and pretend you’re sick.

“Lina.” Sehun grabbed your arm and sat you up but your body just went back on the bed. “Tomorrow, promise. Not today.”

“No. Today.” Sehun sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed your whole body and sat you up again.

You cupped his cheeks and pouted. “Please, not today.”

“Your aegyo won’t work on me.”

You then dropped your hands on your side and thought about telling him what’s up since you still haven’t told him about you and Kris. Maybe he’ll understand and won’t force you to go out today.

“Actually, I have a good reason.” You started.

Sehun sat up straight and looked at you directly into your eyes. “What is it? I know you’re just finding some excuses.”

You grabbed his hand and put it on your tummy. “What are you doing?” He raised his eyebrow.

“You know I hate blind dates, especially the last one I went to with a guy named Byun Baekhyun..”

Sehun then remembered the time Baekhyun threw out his anger about Lina on him.

“…My mom asked me for another date and I rejected but she pretended to be sick so I went home to check up on her since you know she catches the cold immediately. Then when I knew she was just faking it, knowing that I was in her trap, I actually told her I’m pregnant.”

“You what?!” Sehun removed his hand from your belly. “Are you nuts?!”

“I just thought it will stop her from sending me to those blind dates but then, a family went in our house. It was the family of my blind date. My blind date, of course, was also there.”

“So you just lied to your mom that you’re pregnant, WITH ME?!” He pointed at himself.

“No! Not you! She really pleases the guy so I don’t know, my finger just automatically pointed him and told her he’s the father. Bad finger!” You slapped your right index finger.

Sehun grabbed your hands and stared. “Who is it? Who’s the guy?! I’ll talk to your mom immediately that all of it wasn’t tru—”

“Wu Yifan. The guy is Wu Yifan, you know, the CEO of the company I work at.”

“WU YIFAN?!” Sehun run his fingers on his hair in frustration. “HAN LINA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?! HE’LL NEVER LET YOU BE AND—”

“He was seriously angry at first so he walked out and told me I’m fired but I followed him then this girl appeared and called him Oppa~ Oppa~” You mimicked her. “Then Kris’s face was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter