MEETING

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went to the office earlier, not wanting to bump into Kris. You’ve set your head straight. No more childish acts, no more feelings, no more love. You just have to do what you planned to do in the first place. The sooner that you will finish it, the better.

It’s still one hour before working hour starts and you thought it is the right time to go to his office again to try and look for evidences.

Sohyun was already at her counter in front of Kris’ office as she saw you walking. She’s used to see you go in and out of the CEO’s office so she didn’t even bother you.

*Oh .* Kai immediately hid himself under the desk, hoping you won’t notice him. *Why is she here so early?!*

Rather than opening his computer, you first look through his drawers. *There must be something in here somehow.*

Reaching for the most bottom drawer, Kai literally crossed his fingers because you might see him. Good that you’re too focused in searching his papers and folders.

*Is this?* You furrowed your eyebrows as you saw the exact same package that was delivered to Kris’ house the other day with your father’s company’s stamp. *Maybe this is the original.* You took it out and immediately walked away. You were hoping Sohyun won’t notice you bringing something out because she might question you about it. It seems like luck was on your side when you walked and she wasn’t there. *Restroom maybe.*

Kai got out of his hiding place and looked around to see if you were still inside. *Wew, that was close.* He puffed. *Everything’s going according to plan, except that she arrived here earlier than expected but at least, she got the package that I just hid, thinking that it was originally there. Don’t worry Lina, you’re doing the right thing siding with me on this matter. Kris is a bad person.*

Kai lowered his cap as soon as he went out of the office. He practically memorized Sohyun’s pattern when she goes to the restroom so he knows when he can come in the office without someone noticing.

You went straight ahead to the rooftop to see what’s inside the package. There are barely any people roaming round there so that’s a perfect spot.

Right now, you won’t be surprised anymore if it was evidence pointing to his dirty deeds. But what makes you more anxious is that your father might be involved in all of this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter