LIKE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Panting, you finally reached Kris’s place. Out of all the people who you could think of at the moment Sehun kissed you, Kris was all inside your head. You now understood what ‘like’ you have for Sehun. Even thinking before it’s love but with just one kiss, you know now that you can’t have him much more than a friend.

Was it just because Kris is your first kiss that’s why you felt the butterflies in your stomach? Would you felt the same if Sehun took your first instead? No. It’s not who’s first that matters. Your feelings can’t lie. Even though your mind kept thinking it’s not Kris, your body and heart does the opposite.

You placed your fingertips near his doorbell. You wanted to push it and tell him everything but you became afraid. Does he feel the same way too? You’re not good with rejections so you’re nervous, really, really nervous.

Then running all the way to his apartment was just nothing? Will you just give up right now?

You then just stared at his door, thinking of what you should really do but just then, your fingers pressed the door bell that made you panic. *D..D..Did I just press it?!* You gulped and your hands shake for a moment before you run away.

Your mind was in a haywire, you don’t know what exactly to do. Seeing the papers doesn’t help either.

You found yourself in a nearby playground. It was quiet since it’s nighttime, no kids were out. You slump yourself on one of the swings and just stared blankly into space.

Nowadays, it seems like you always cry at night and today was no exception. Your face was expressionless but tears kept pouring out. You know when you come back home, Sehun would be there and you don’t have the guts right now to tell him everything, especially after the kiss.

Going home to your mom? That’s not a good thing too. She’ll just tell Sehun about it.

Why are things so complicated right now? You never thought that a day like this would happen, never. You started with him as your mortal enemy, wanting to strip him out of his position being a CEO but right now, what’s happening? How did you fall for him? That was never part of the plan. Love was never part of your plan. Crying today like this just because of it wasn’t something you expected.

*Why did everything turned out this way?* You looked up to the sky full of stars and rested your head on the ropes of the swing. *I never wished for anything like this to happen. Why? Why do this to me?*

You close your eyes and hang your head down low. You wiped your tear away and tried to think what you should do but your head just aches when you try to. *This won’t do tonight.* You stood up and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter