KAI

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were crying. Your head was on a table as your right hand was holding on to something, but you were crying.

“I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!” Your left index finger kept pointing his number on your phone. “At one point, I even thought that I might have a crush on you but hell! THAT’S IMPOSSBLE!”

You sat back and gulped the bottle you were holding to the last drop. “Ajumma! One more bottle here please!”

You then turned to look at your phone again. “You, really, why did I even got to meet you? You selfish bastard! You arrogant guy! You stupid !” Laughter then came out from your mouth after saying that last one, knowing that his name on your phone is also stupid .

At the same time, you noticed a guy sat beside you.

“I was right. It is you.” You heard him speak.

You focused your eyes since it was going in circles for a moment.

“What are you doing here?” You pointed his nose. Kai just smiled and just shook his head, seeing how cute you are at the moment.

“You know, you’re drunk.”

“I said, what are you doing here?!”

“I should be the one asking you that. I’m always here when I wanted to wind up on my own but it is the first time I saw you here.”

“Oh.” You straighten yourself and tried to fix your image but you heard him giggling. “What now?”

“You’re doing it wrong.” He then helped you remove your hair from your face. “You are seriously drunk.”

“Here’s another bottle.” The ajumma set the soju down on your table. You smiled as you held it up. “Thank you!” You started gulping it down but Kai stopped you.

“I said, you’re drunk. You should stop drinking. What happened to you today to treat yourself like this?” He snatched the soju away from you. You tried to get it back but he won’t really let you.

“I’m mad! Okay?! Now give that back!”

“Tell me first why.”

“Ask your stupid CEO!” You tried grabbing it again but he still won’t give you. “Kai!”

“What did he do? Did he fire you?!” His eyes widened.

That part was true but it wasn’t why you were completely that mad. “I know I’m troublesome, I know I’m clumsy but do I really look like someone who never been taught of manners?” You leaned closer to him.

Seeing you up close like that, Kai can’t help but to just study your features.

“And now I’m being ignored by you too.” You leaned back and look at the opposite way.

“N..No! Of course you have manners!” He nodded right away, knowing that it would make you feel less burdened.

“Wah! Thank you for understanding me!” You suddenly hugged him and cried. “Unlike that Wu Yifan who only just thinks about himself!” You sniffed.

Kai was startled at the skinship at first but he liked it anyway so he hugged you back and patted your back for comfort. “It’s okay.” He whispered. “Everything’s going to be okay.”

With Kai distracted, you quickly grabbed the soju back and finished and drink from it.

“Hey!” Kai took it back but when he did so, it was already empty.

“Woooh! That’s what y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter