SAVE ME

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m sorry that my mom is too demanding.” Kris said to you. The both of you were sitting on a bench in park after eating with her mom.

“I’m used to it.” You replied.

“You don’t have to move in with me. I can tell some excuse when she suddenly visits that you’re out with your friends or something.”

“You should start thinking of more excuses because I won’t be moving in with you. Nu-uh.” You wiggled your index finger and shook your head.

Kris really wants to hear you say that it’s alright to move in with him but you said the opposite. “And whose idea is this pregnant thing in the first place?” He looked at you.

“I know I started it but you played along so it’s not my fault.”

“You also probably know your tummy should start growing right now. How will you do that?”

“I won’t do anything with my tummy. When they stared to notice it, that’s when I need your help.”

“My help?”

“I’ll pretend to faint then you carry me to the hospital and considering you’re rich, just pay the doctor to tell our parents I had a miscarriage. It’s easy right?” You smiled at him.

“You’re rich too! You should pay the doctor!”

“No, my mom is monitoring all my expenses so I can’t do that.”

“Like seriously? That’s what we will do?! That’s your plan?!”

“Yup! Then after, we’ll pretend to fight and then we’ll break up and at last, we’re free! There will be no marriage, and no baby. How cool is that?!” You enthusiastically clapped at your brilliant idea.

Kris raised his eyebrow at you.

“Why? What’s the problem? Don’t you like that? I’ll be your normal employee by then and you can fire me again, oh I’m sure you’ll…….you’ll like that.” You felt your heart sunk when you said the last words. *Of course he would like that but I won’t see him much often then.*

*If you have done that sooner, then I’ll like it but I fell for you now, how do you think I would feel?* “I don’t like it.”

“What?!”

“I just don’t.” He stood up and started walking.

“Hey! Don’t walk out on me! You still have to bring me home!”

“Take a cab!”

“How can you treat your pregnant and soon-to-be-wife like that?! Hey!” You followed behind.

“I don’t have a girlfriend to begin with so I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

You blew a raspberry and his statement. “I know deep inside you’re a good guy even though you looks scary and cold on the outside so you’ll bring me home.”

“Dream on. I won’t bring you home.”

“Fine then! Just leave me here alone! Go!” You went back to the bench, sat down, and crossed your arms.

“Stay there then all through the night! I’m not going back!”

 

 

“Is that guy really serious that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter