LUNCHBOX

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hahaha!” You laughed at what were you watching and absentmindedly slapped Kris’s arms. He glared at you but you were too immersed in what you were watching to notice it.

“Oh my, this is too funny!” You fanned yourself. “Can you get me some water?” You tapped Kris without even looking at him.

It’s been almost two weeks he started doing everything you say. Although it was hard for him at first, he starts to be accustomed by it. It will take him around 10 seconds to buffer before because he’s still thinking if he should really do it or not but now, only about 3 seconds or less.

You instantly drink it in one breathing and gave him back the glass. He set it down on the sink and sat back again beside you on the little couch made just for two people.

His hiding place inside his company became your favorite place to stay. Kris can’t say no to that in the meantime because of the bet. Well, it is not that bad either for him though because only the two of you knows the place so it will always be only the two of you inside it.

Your laughs made him just stare at you and smile on his own. It would be good if he can hear that all the time. The only thing he didn’t like about that is how you slap his arms whenever you’re laughing. Though he think that he’ll get used to it soon after.

“Cook me some ramen. I’m feeling hungry.”

“Yes master.”

“With egg. Just put the egg whites, I don’t like the yolk and I hate something too spicy. ”

“Understood.”

 

 

“Have you seen Han Lina?” Kai asked Tao as soon as he didn’t see you on your desk.

“I don’t know. Try calling her.”

“I did but it seems like it’s turned off.”

“Then sorry.” Tao just shrugged.

Kai looked at the packed food he just made this morning for your lunch and then put it on your table. “Tell her to eat this when she’s back.”

“I will.”

Kai then went away. Tao took a peek at the food and he instantly drooled. It’s almost lunch time and he still hasn’t had his breakfast.

You actually told him a while ago that you’ll just go somewhere and be back at around 3pm. He asked where but you didn’t answer him.

“Ei, this food won’t be good in 3 hours.” Tao reasoned to himself. “Plus I remembered Lina telling me she’s not a fan of too much spicy foods but this looks too red for her taste. Oh well, this is mine, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.” He grabbed it and started eating it.

“Wow, lunchbox. You cook yourself something? Really? You?” Luhan saw Tao as he passe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter