SURPRISE VISIT

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hmm…. This is interesting.” Kai smirked to himself as he was looking at the data flashed on his screen.

He then suddenly closes his laptop as someone opened the door to his office.

“Hi.” You popped in and drag Tao with you. He really doesn’t want to come but you don’t want to go there alone.

“Hello, is there something I can help you with?” Kai looked at you.

“Here, I just need your signature.” You put the folder on his table.

“What is this?”

“I actually don’t know. It’s an errand from an employee since I’m an intern, they always ask such things for me to do.”

“Your friend too?” He nodded at Tao who in turn just crossed his arms.

“Nah, I just drag him with me. Good thing for him almost all the employees in our department are females so, they always just ask me, and that’s the bad thing in my part.”

“Don’t worry, next time I’ll ask him for my errands.” Kai then give the folder back to you after signing.

You took a step closer to his table and nodded at his idea as you took the folder from his hand.

“And before I forgot, are you free on Saturday?” He asked you.

You were silent for a moment. Tao then began giving Kai some hints to not mess with you because you’re already married and pregnant.

 “I’m free. Why? Are you asking me out?”

“Well, we can call it that if you want.”

*Hmm… He’s a decent guy. Should I agree?*

*This girl! Still flirts behind his husband’s back!* Tao looked at you, surprised. Thinking more about it, he forgot that information for a while when she saw you with Kris at the hotel. *Omo! I was actually digging their ship but yeah, she’s married and pregnant! I forgot at that moment! Aish!*

He was about to shout you’re married when you answered Kai.

“What to do? I have something important on Saturday. Sorry.” *Actually not. I’m just too lazy to go out on that day.*

Kai felt his heart crashed a bit. It’s the second time you rejected his offer.

*Good thing this girl knows her limits. I should also not let her with Kris hyung alone from now on.* “Let’s go.” Tao then led you out before even Kai say something.

Kai sighed as he saw you leaving. *Maybe she just reminds me too much of her that’s why I wanted to get to know her more.*

Shaking his thoughts away, Kai then opened again his laptop, looked at the data for the last time then closed it and destroyed the usb. He relaxed on his seat and took a nap.

 

 

“Does your daughter works? Where?” Kris’s mom asked your mom as they met up in a coffee place.

Thinking about it, your mom really doesn’t know for sure. Sure you graduated college with a degree in business since that’s what she wants for you so you can take over your father’s company but yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter