TELL ME

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*No, nothing will ever be the same. Everything went back to normal but him and I, there’s no chance to go back again. But the hardest part was, there were no us in the beginning so there’s nothing I could hold on to until the end.

How is he doing? Same old, same old. He’s serious, his reputation comes first, bad day = don’t touch him or you’re dead, can’t easily accept failure, sophisticated, humorless, and of course, CEO. What a really successful guy, he’s seriously better without me.

Almost 3 months have passed since I dared do the unthinkable, yeah, that’s right, fire him. But was I contended? No. Was I happy? No. Did I regret it? Definitely yes.

I hate myself for being blinded by the lies that was coming my way. Why didn’t I just trusted him and believed him? But I can’t go back now. No one can turn back time, although that would be perfect if I can.

How about me? What am I doing? Same old, same old. I’m a happy-go-lucky person, I don’t care what others think of me, bad day = easily irritated, I easily accept my failure, naïve, playful, but there’s one thing that’s not the same anymore. I’m no more an intern.

Slowly, I’m opening up again to my dad and I can also see he’s trying he’s best to change too. Although him and mom is not yet near in settling things, I still love them both. Right now I’m working in my dad’s company, learning everything to be a respected successor. I’m not really sure if what I’m doing is for the best for me but I know it’ll be the best for my dad.

Am I enjoying work? Not really. Am I doing this because I really wanted to be the successor? No. But like I’ve said, for my dad, for my mom, and plus, it’s also a good way to keep me busy everyday so that I won’t get to reminisce about my past.

There’s really nothing that was left to me by Kris, except for one. I just got to know about it yesterday and still got to tell someone. Should I really continue on with this? Because if I don’t then I think I can consider myself a murderer.*

The doorbell then rang. You shook all your thoughts away and opened the door.

“Sehun!” You immediately embraced him. You don’t know but it took longer than usual. You just really wanted someone’s comfort right now.

“Hey, is everything alright?”

You then stepped back and look him in the eyes. “Yes, everything’s alright.” *Except for one.*

He then went in with food in his hands.

“Mom! Sehun brought some food!”

“Okay! I’ll be down in a moment!”

The three of you enjoyed the dinner an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter