PACKAGE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry for updating just now. Too busy with school work for the past few months but finally, it's our semestral break so I'll be updating everyday again! :)

 

 

“What are we doing here? Why are we hiding?” Tao whispered.

“Shhhh. We’re not hiding, we’re spying so just follow my lead.” You slowly walked towards another corner and Tao followed suit.

“Tell me again why am I involved in this?” Tao asked again.

“Because it’ll be boring if I’m alone so stop asking and remain quiet. Shhhh.”

Both of you saw Kris entered a room in the hotel. You took notice of him cautiously looking around him, maybe not wanting anyone to see him entering that room.

After you saw him enter and close the door, you immediately walked towards the door and put your ears against it, hoping you can hear something.

“What are you guys doing?” Kai appeared out of nowhere and you swear your heart jumped from his sudden appearance.

You were about to make an excuse when you saw someone walking at the end of the hallway.

“Hide! Quick!” You dragged both men with you back to the corner and hid.

As soon as you tried to peek to see who it was, your eyes widened. “D..D…Dad?”

“Teacher?” Kai also whispered then the both of you looked at each other. “D..Dad?” Kai raised his brow at you.

“Teacher?” You did the same.

It was quiet for a moment when Tao tried to ease the mood. “I think we all should probably go down now. Look! It’s lunch time! Let’s go and eat!” He grabbed you both and went to eat.

 

 

You went home alone as Kris was still in a meeting. It was quite a shock for you at first on how Kai knew your father but it is not anymore when you learned he’s a professor of his just a few years back.

What’s more surprising is what you saw at the hotel. Why would your father meet with Kris? Is it about the package from yesterday? What’s their connection?

You know your father isn’t nicest of all people so that makes you more nervous.

You heard the door opened and as soon as Kris stepped inside, you confronted him.

“Why did you meet with my fath—, I mean Mr. Han? I saw you both entering a room in the hotel. What is there to talk about?”

Kris just looked at you for a while before answering. “Are you spying on me?”

“N..N…No. It just happened I passed by and saw you.”

“How did you get to know Mr. Han?”

“H…He’s a CEO of a big company so how…how can I not know him?”

“First and foremost, I don’t really like it when you intrude my private matters with anyone.”

“Is it about the package yesterday?” You continued to question him.

“It’s none of your business.”

“Yes it is.”

“How so?” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter